Friday Night Steel -- March 13th (Friday the 13th)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    :laugh:
    4) Serbu, there is a fine line between pain and pleasure.
    That's what she said................before she charged me $200!

I would say skip the Serbu, that would be a crap load of reloading, even if you never miss.

PS if you bring the S12, I will run it, sights as is, just let me know or bring ammo for it and I will pay you for it.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Bloomington
    Yes. Also, be aware that they don't allow loaded guns except when in the shooting box during your turn. So, if you arrive with a loaded gun, leave it in it's holster or container and ask someone to point you towards the safe table where you can unload. After that, don't handle the gun except when instructed to do so by the RO. Don't handle guns behind the line, even if unloaded.

Not trying to be negative Nancy, just don't want you to inadvertently cause yourself trouble.

1) Be safe.
    2) Enjoy

bigcraig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indy
    That's what she said................before she charged me $200!

I would say skip the Serbu, that would be a crap load of reloading, even if you never miss.

PS if you bring the S12, I will run it, sights as is, just let me know or bring ammo for it and I will pay you for it.

You know you are welcome to shoot the S12, bring some ammo, I will drag the S12 along.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Yes. Also, be aware that they don't allow loaded guns except when in the shooting box during your turn. So, if you arrive with a loaded gun, leave it in it's holster or container and ask someone to point you towards the safe table where you can unload. After that, don't handle the gun except when instructed to do so by the RO. Don't handle guns behind the line, even if unloaded.

Not trying to be negative Nancy, just don't want you to inadvertently cause yourself trouble.

1) Be safe.
    2) Enjoy

no ammo at the safe table. unload before you get there

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I may not make it in time to shoot this time since I'll be coming from Lafayette instead of home. I'll do my best.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Bloomington
    Rhino- Jezebel should be in attendance for this match, and was concerned that she be squaded up with you. Do I now have to break her heart and tell her your ran out of creme for the girly parts?

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Rhino- Jezebel should be in attendance for this match, and was concerned that she be squaded up with you. Do I now have to break her heart and tell her your ran out of creme for the girly parts?

I'll have plenty of that, but Jez and I will need some alone time in the clubhouse.

For conferencing.

And sharing tips.

So to speak.

You feel free to shoot the match and take your time.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Bloomington
    I'll have plenty of that, but Jez and I will need some alone time in the clubhouse.

For conferencing.

And sharing tips.

So to speak.

You feel free to shoot the match and take your time.

Again Rhino, stubby t rex arms. I am not concerned. At least it's not warm weather yet. :D

g.mccormick

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    New Whiteland
    I just went to Elmore's Firearms and picked up 2 more mags for my xd. This should be a good time. I havent shot anything since last fall, so I hope I don't suck too bad.

Cwood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    NE Ohio
    I have just learned that I have to work Friday and Saturday this week so no FNS for me.:xmad:
    You guys will just have to make fun of someone else this month! :D

The plus side is that I will have a little more extra money for the 1500 next week.

Top Bottom