Friday Night Steel -- March 13th (Friday the 13th)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • obijohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Terre Haute
    I haven't seen a post by coach or rhino on this yet, but it looks like ACT (coach and obijohn) will be there a bit early to give a briefing and hand on re: grip. i believe coach and i will also shoot and would like to squad with those that want some feedback on grip and maybe stance etc. No cost, except for a bit of time, and may be helpful to some.

see you all there!

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    We won't be the get a grip squad but we will be the get a good grip squad. :) I realize this statement is wide open from many angles, but I am going to leave here anyway. :)

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Bloomington
    OK guys since Cwood is going to be working, I was wondering if anyone else has 2 Walther P22 mags I could borrow during the match tomorrow? Let me know if you can, it would sure help.

Thanks,
    Josh

NateIU10

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2008
    Maryland
    I haven't seen a post by coach or rhino on this yet, but it looks like ACT (coach and obijohn) will be there a bit early to give a briefing and hand on re: grip. i believe coach and i will also shoot and would like to squad with those that want some feedback on grip and maybe stance etc. No cost, except for a bit of time, and may be helpful to some.

see you all there!

The month I'm not there eh???:):

g.mccormick

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    New Whiteland
    If anyone wouldn't mind showing me the ropes and perhaps letting me in your group, I will be probably wearing a black pullover and black PIRELLI hat. Shooting a 4" XD-40, and probably looking lost. Hope to see ya'll out there.

Top Bottom