• ...and so much more!
  • 12many

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    over there
    Shoot I was raised on bologna and cheese. You knew you were gettin' a treat when Mom was fryin' up the bologna and or Spam. My Dad was in the quartermaster corps in WW2 and when he opened a can of spam to fry it up he would slice the spam with the edge of the can. We always took Spam to fry up in an old pan with us when we went deer hunting down in the Shawnee National area. We learned from Dad how to slice it up with the can. Crap now I gotta go to the store tomorrow as well.

12many

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    over there
    You used to be able to get fried bologna sammys at the longacre and BBQ Heaven served a 1/2" thick smoked bologna sammich dipped in BBQ sauce. Haven't been to either one of those in a while.

RGriff69

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 24, 2010
    Fried venison bologna with egg and mayo sammich:
    IMG_20131210_100526_986_zps58a7bae6.jpg

IMG_20131210_100601_796_zps5f61c0f2.jpg

FatsMcKay

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    Fried bologna sandwiches are the best. Growing up some called it fried boloney, but many called them bubble rounds. Grew up eating them plain on toasted white bread with ketchup. Now I make them with munster cheese, mayonnaise, a little bit of raspberry preserves and a hair of horseradish. Amazing.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Fried bologna sandwiches are the best. Growing up some called it fried boloney, but many called them bubble rounds. Grew up eating them plain on toasted white bread with ketchup. Now I make them with munster cheese, mayonnaise, a little bit of raspberry preserves and a hair of horseradish. Amazing.

Holy crap Batman....Gourmet fried Bologna sammies. How far we have come......:):

Top Bottom