• ...and so much more!
  • WyldeShot

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 28, 2011
    Greenville
    +1 for Frogg Toggs

I don't know how many people have used Frogg Toggs, but I never leave home with out them when planning to be outdoors in questionable weather. I just got home from a fishing trip to Lake Barkley. When I got home I noticed that the zipper on my jacket was broke. I contacted Frogg Toggs customer service and they are going to send me a replacement zipper and instruction for free.

This is great news for me!

Hemingway

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 30, 2009
    Indiana
    Haven't used them in the woods but I rode 7 hours in the pouring rain on my motorcycle one time and they didn't leak a drop. They are the best.

But, I can see how they would be loud in the woods.

Scoe3202

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2013
    I'm glad to see the are quality products and the back up their products. I will have to get a pair for rainy outdoor adventures. I was always unsure as they almost seem like they would absorb water.

bobbittle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 19, 2011
    West side
    I saw many options on their website. Any recommendations?

Are they breathable? That's my #1 feature I'm looking for. I have a set of GoreTex rain gear that's 100% waterproof but after 5 minutes in it I'm burning up.

spainy79

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Sullivan
    I needed to get some rain gear before I went to Canada last year but didn't want to break the bank. So for $35 I got the jacket and pants and couldn't be happier with them. It only rained on us once during that trip but I've put them to use other times since then. I also like the fact that they're crushable and they come with their own carrying bag. This is probably the only pic I have wearing the jacket. It didn't really rain hard enough to break the pants out to put on.

SumtnFancy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 5, 2013
    Ft. Wayne
    How much is a typical set? I read the post about the $35, but I can't believe that a product that actually repels water, breaks wind (Ha!), and has good customer service could be affordable.

Top Bottom