• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ckcollins2003

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 29, 2011
    Muncie
    Love the safe! For the money I think you did the right thing by picking a color that, not only you enjoy, but is unique as well.

Idk what color I'd choose... but for that kind of money I'd hope I choose something as unique as you did.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    The only problem that I can see is no guns????? oh wait this is the web everything looks good.

Oh course it has no gun! I lost all my guns in a boating accident in Lake Michigan don't you know. That's my story and I'm sticking with it. :D

Love the safe! For the money I think you did the right thing by picking a color that, not only you enjoy, but is unique as well.

Idk what color I'd choose... but for that kind of money I'd hope I choose something as unique as you did.

Thanks... I think the next one I get will be a "homage" to the Mustang Sport's car.

tooleman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Oh course it has no gun! I lost all my guns in a boating accident in Lake Michigan don't you know. That's my story and I'm sticking with it. :D

I remember that we almost drowned it was either the firearms or all those 2012 reelection flyers that was going to be flown over Chicago

mainjet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    Lowell
    I love that old system:D You probably should not have shown it:D
    With a hammer I could probably have those chains out of that joist quicker than you could open the pad lock with the key:D

That safe is nice baby! I would not have picked pink but you also did not ask me to go halfzies on the cost of the safe so it's your pick. But man they did a beautiful job on it.

It really feels good when you get that first safe doesn't it? I found myself opening all the time just to check it out but with no "real" purpose.

1911Shooter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2011
    Pendleton, IN
    I like the color. Just think guys, If you were a robber and were going to steal that, what goes through your head. If it were me, I would think whats worse than having a man come after you to get his guns back? My answer is, having a women come after me to get her guns back. Great security choice.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    It really feels good when you get that first safe doesn't it? I found myself opening all the time just to check it out but with no "real" purpose.

he,he,he... Yup & I thought I was just going crazy. :D

I like the color. Just think guys, If you were a robber and were going to steal that, what goes through your head. If it were me, I would think whats worse than having a man come after you to get his guns back? My answer is, having a women come after me to get her guns back. Great security choice.

Hum.. never thought about that.

BG1 to BG2: Forget the safe!
    BG2: Why?
    BG1: You really want to **** off the crazy
    censored.gif
    da lives here!

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Boomhower

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    johnson safe

Quick question,

Quote:
    "Here is a few more pictures of the brand new Johnson Safe, Model BR-536 (36"x60"x24") in Elvis' Pink Cadillac color! (Cost was $2485 for safe, delivery and install (ie. bolted into cement floor)"

Why was the price $2485? His website lists a BR-536 at $1895 (plus tax of course). Did you have that much in "accessories" ie. lights, dehumidifier, electronic locks, installation, etc....

Thanks
    Boom

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Quick question,

Quote:
    "Here is a few more pictures of the brand new Johnson Safe, Model BR-536 (36"x60"x24") in Elvis' Pink Cadillac color! (Cost was $2485 for safe, delivery and install (ie. bolted into cement floor)"

Why was the price $2485? His website lists a BR-536 at $1895 (plus tax of course). Did you have that much in "accessories" ie. lights, dehumidifier, electronic locks, installation, etc....

Thanks
    Boom

Price for the BR-536 is $1995.00
    Johnson Safe

It was $350 for delivery & bolting to the cement floor installation plus $139.65 in taxes.

Boomhower

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    Price for the BR-536 is $1995.00
    Johnson Safe

It was $350 for delivery & bolting to the cement floor installation plus $139.65 in taxes.

AHhhhhhh... so this sheet must be outdated:
    Safes

He lives about 15 miles from me and I have the equipment to go get it and the friends to help me move it, so for me it shouldn't be so $$$.

I talked with him at the 1500 early last year. Great guy. I plan on ordering later this year. Although, mine will not be pink.:D

Boom

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    That is because you are looking at the wrong website.
    johnsonsafe (dot) com is no longer valid nor being updated
    johnsonsafeS (dot) com is the valid website.

The first one I think he did but he is not a PC guy and can't seem to delete anymore. The 2nd one was done for him (me thinks) and is the active one. Note that in 01 JUL 2011 we was going to increase his prices. No idea if he did or not.

Top Bottom