Ft. Wayne Gun & Knife Show-Coliseum-This Weekend!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • XSVskill

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Decatur, IN
    Was hoping to get a sub compact XD40 from ZX, but no s.c. XDs at their table at all. My brother bought an XD 9 from them, but got delayed. So hes gonna have to up there when it gets cleared, Ill ride with and hope theyve got some s.c.'s in stock by then. Walked around with a Bersa .380 for sale, but no bites. Oh well

I got delayed as well. First time its ever happened to me. :dunno:

SlugRetention

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 28, 2012
    Wells Co.
    Just got home from the show, it was pretty busy. Thanks to Brads Knives for pointing in the right direction on a purchase. I felt like a woman in a fabric store, just looking at everything..lol. Still had a good time.. :popcorn:

HavokCycle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Zionsville
    picked up some .38 and .357 at a decent price, and a small amount of 9mm, and grabbed 800 .223 bullets from a dude for $13/100. cleaned him out.
    the rest.. oh crap. lake city .223 going for $1 a round, pmags at 60(expected that at least)
    AK pistols for a grand. almost bought an Intratec-9 but he wouldnt come off the price at all.
    i had a half dozen comments on the mossberg I was carrying around before I got in the doors, but after that no one showed any interest.

oh, and chinese m1As for 1400. my old man was amused at that, when he bought a norinco for $300 years ago. Im in the market for an AR10 but didnt even bother looking at ANY black rifle prices.

Last edited:

Lawn Racer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Well no such luck on finding a lc9. I was there for 6 1/2 hours today and got sick and tired of all the ar15s people were carrying around. That really surprised me, although the prices were high as to be expected. I didnt see very many people at all that were trying to sell handguns. My cousin took two ar15s and sold one. Another cousin bought a rugar lcr for $300 in excellent shape. I thought that was a good buy. Overall a fun day:)

Hosted

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 26, 2011
    Albion
    The jerky was great! I ended up coming home with 2 ammo boxes. I was with a buddy looking for a rifle and neither of us were patient enough to wait in the lines to get up to the tables. I t was much better a couple months ago when you could talk to the vendors.

danmrt868

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    ft. wayne
    packed but was expected, got some ar mags for 20 apiece. going back sun to try to get a optic for my ar. and i could walk the 3 blocks but screw that lol.

brew45

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 13, 2012
    going tomorrow but not to the show...taking the wife and kids to the dinosaur thing instead. if i paid to get into the dino thing, could i get into the gun show?

Hoosier Glocker

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2009
    Yes they are! Picked up an ESEE 3 today! Anybody going back to the show today?

Does anybody know if any of the dealers drop their prices later in the day?
    Just thinking here..:dunno:

I suppose it's possible but I doubt it. I think some of the sellers aren't really interested in selling anything unless they can get some ridiculous high price.

MCrupe

Plinker
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Kendallville
    I went on Saturday and it was a HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT!!! The same AR I was looking to buy a few months ago for $1000 was priced at $1800!!! The exact same gun nothing had changed, but since the scare of new gun laws and bans everyone is price gauging.

rugertoter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    N.E. Corner
    I went on Saturday and it was a HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT!!! The same AR I was looking to buy a few months ago for $1000 was priced at $1800!!! The exact same gun nothing had changed, but since the scare of new gun laws and bans everyone is price gauging.
    Yeah, that's why I did not even go this time.:rolleyes:

hillnc01

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 13, 2012
    FT. Wayne
    Picked up a Ruger LCR 357 today from ZX Guns for $459. The guy who sold it to me said that they are opening up a shop in the Fort Wayne area in less than a month, but wouldn't disclose the location or exact date.

Ripper

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 15, 2012
    Earth
    The guy who sold it to me said that they are opening up a shop in the Fort Wayne area in less than a month, but wouldn't disclose the location or exact date.

You beat me to it... He told me the same

I picked up a gen3 Glock 19 from them. Not a glock fan, but I couldn't pass up the price

nmcqueen469

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 10, 2012
    Whitley County
    Busy Saturday morning, as expected.

HUGE kudos to the guys at ZX for keeping their prices relatively normal. I grabbed a case of PRVI 5.66 from them for a good price. I'm sure they are doing just as much business and making just as much money, if not more, than all the gougers out there, all without pissing customers off by inflating prices.

I'm already nervous about them opening a new store in town, my bank account will HATE them!!! :)

Top Bottom