• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    DANG !!! and I thought I was the only one to meet and buy guns under the big red Rally's sign in the Lowes parking lot off I-465 at Emmerson?!?

There was a memeber here, (have not heard from him or seen one of his posts) that used to sell alot of Glocks and Glock accessories there, and I have also bougt a Glock-30s, and ammo from various INGO members there in the past as well. But your right be safe.

I think I am going to have to sell tickets, and have people get in line now that I know how busy the place is...................oh yea, don't forget a couple Rally's Mushroom Swiss burgers, then a sack of seasoned fries at White Castle on the way out.

shunsley

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 29, 2012
    Indy
    I've done at least half dozen deals at that same, mentioned above, 465/Emerson Lowe's...back by the Rally's. usually takes me 45min on a good day to get there. seems to be quite the popular "half-way-between" meetin' spot for all you flippin' SWsiders :):

Lowes was a busy place tonight. I was leaving their earlier tonight and there were 3 separate gun deals going down. Maybe someone should open a gun store near there.

curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    A good reason to do it at BGF is that the parking lot is being video recorded so if something happens it's not he said/he said, it's in tape.

Plus us you can go inside and spend all that new money afterwards. :)

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    A good reason to do it at BGF is that the parking lot is being video recorded so if something happens it's not he said/he said, it's in tape.

Plus us you can go inside and spend all that new money afterwards. :)
    Parking is slim to none once they get back to having a range. I've done a couple ingo deals there but I always feel dirty doing gun deals in their lot. But hey if they want it :):

Top Bottom