• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Joseph

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 19, 2012
    cambridge city
    So this mothers day I saw someone I have not seen In A long time and as we were bsing about firearms he showed me pics of a ar15 his buddy converted to a m4 "full auto" this kinda blew my mind. Im no fan of the the hoops you have to go through to get a full auto gun but at the same time seemed awful silly considering the risk you take if you are ever caught.

Just thought it was interesting... and kinda stupid

Robjps

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2011
    Did he say he did it illegally ? Because its perfectly legal to do if done correctly. So unsure why the attention whore post.

saleen4971

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 3, 2013
    East Side Indy
    7f304d0d_like-where-this-thread-is-going_jpg.jpeg

Robjps

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2011
    I realize this is going to come off as a dick post. I rather doubt the legitimacy of the OP post. It screams attention whore to me more then anything. I had a coworker who found out i was a gun guy try to convince me when was discharged from the army he was allowed to keep his M16. I had to hold back and not laugh at him because i wanted to keep work place relations peaceful. He also changed being in the army to the navy and back again.

Far too many one uppers and tall tellers in the world.

remauto1187

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 25, 2012
    Stepping Stone
    I realize this is going to come off as a dick post. I rather doubt the legitimacy of the OP post. It screams attention whore to me more then anything. I had a coworker who found out i was a gun guy try to convince me when was discharged from the army he was allowed to keep his M16. I had to hold back and not laugh at him because i wanted to keep work place relations peaceful. He also changed being in the army to the navy and back again.

Far too many one uppers and tall tellers in the world.

Its very easy to forget what branch "you" served in. He may have PTSD. Next time ask him what his MOS/Rating (depending on branch) was. MOS for Army and Rating for the navy. Most people that dont know that the Navy calls it Rating instead of MOS. The ones that dont know confuse rating with rank.

sloughfoot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Huntertown, IN
    It is common knowledge that only Government hired mercernaries are allowed to have fully automatic firearms.

The rest of us mere citizens are only allowed semi-auto rifles, as long as they don't look too scary.....Subject to the whim of lawmakers.

Top Bottom