• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • agentl074

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2008
    I use the same trouser belt that I used in the Sheriffs dept. because it works! Safariland makes one heck of a trouser belt that fits my holsters great!

SMiller

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    Hamilton Co.
    M+P .40 fullsize in a fobus on right hip with no belt, I carry spare mag in car and house only, not on me. Sometimes you can see the gun on me sometimes not. A lot of times if I am in a crowd of people I kinda have my arms to my side and you can't see the gun unless you are looking for it, so nobody rubs up against it and my hand is at the ready. I carry fullsize year round, I don't shoot compacts well and it's all about shot placement soooo....

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Cathywithhidden1911.jpg

Cathywithnotsohidden1911.jpg

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Why do you keep resurrecting dead threads? This last post in this one is 5 years old...

I did that a bunch when first here. It's probably just a case of doing a search and not checking the date of the results. But, it can sometimes be a no-win situation on INGO. If you revive a dead thread, you get called out for it but if you start a new one, you get a chorus of 'Learn to search' or 'Here we go again...'.

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    I did that a bunch when first here. It's probably just a case of doing a search and not checking the date of the results. But, it can sometimes be a no-win situation on INGO. If you revive a dead thread, you get called out for it but if you start a new one, you get a chorus of 'Learn to search' or 'Here we go again...'.

I'd rep ya, but I'm out for today. :thumbsup:

Relay4

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Kokomo
    I carry a full size S&W 1911 in a horse hide Milt Sparks IWB. The belt quality is just as important as the holster quality.

sparkyfender

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2008
    Southcentral IN
    Sometimes, a Browning Hi Power in a Kramer owb leather holster.

Every now and then, a 3' S&W 629 loaded with .44 special in a owb leather holster, don't know the maker, think I got it off fleaBay.

Top Bottom