Funker tactical--anyone been trained there?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bingley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    That's some really wussy stuff. Hands in a bucket of ice water? Please. I take a hammer to my right hand before shooting.

Also, no cardboard cutouts for me. I just use my trusty downrange photographer for the "no shoot" target.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    The targets on the end of poles is an interesting idea. I've not seen that before.

The hands in ice water is nothing new. Add soap to the ice water!

Not sure what purpose is served by firing the rounds into the ground toward the end of the video.

jason

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Delaware Co.
    The targets on the end of poles is an interesting idea. I've not seen that before.

The hands in ice water is nothing new. Add soap to the ice water!

Not sure what purpose is served by firing the rounds into the ground toward the end of the video.

I'm assuming its the same thing that the russians were doing in that Larry Vickers' video posted a few weeks back, so probably to get the target to back off.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I'm assuming its the same thing that the russians were doing in that Larry Vickers' video posted a few weeks back, so probably to get the target to back off.

It's possible. I'm not envisioning a reasonable application, though. In a military setting, I can't see it. For one of us, I can't see it. Maybe in some country where there are conflicts between military and non-combatant civilians and the rules of conduct are way different?

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    It's possible. I'm not envisioning a reasonable application, though. In a military setting, I can't see it. For one of us, I can't see it. Maybe in some country where there are conflicts between military and non-combatant civilians and the rules of conduct are way different?

Tarantulas. Big *** tarantulas.

Top Bottom