• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • freeclimber57

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2011
    Just got done watching the Factor on Fox. O'Rielly had two liberal women on and one said " We have to keep the dangerous guns from the dangerous criminals." :laugh::ar15::): If I ever get shot and killed, I hope its with the least dangerous gun used by the dangerous person! HAHAHA. I'm so glad I was born and raised backwoods: to be raised and taught all GUNS are dangerous! And my sons' have learned this very early. Also heard that there is not enough support in the house or the senate to pass ass weapons ban.(Glad I had my AR's and didnt have to give double and triple for one!) But I am not convienced our 30 rnd mags are safe yet.:patriot:

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    One of the 47% that Romney pointed out that caused everyone to laugh about him. He was right and these people keep proving it.

williamsburg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Nov 12, 2011
    Oaklandon
    That is funny. People on the left talking about this have no clue what they are talking about. It's all foreign to them. Just like they keep talking/harping about gun shows have no background checks. They have no clue.

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    That is funny. People on the left talking about this have no clue what they are talking about. It's all foreign to them. Just like they keep talking/harping about gun shows have no background checks. They have no clue.

It's true. I've never been checked there when buying fudge :dunno:

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    It felt so good to wake this morning to a country without gun violence and criminals. Thank you so much for saving us Pres Obama.

slategrey

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 7, 2012
    Always keep finger off trigger until ready to fire/ muzzle pointed in a safe direction why...guns are dangerous we all learned that as young kids hell streets are dangerous too do not play in the middle of them

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow

The difference being if a perceived conservative says something stupid, the MSM brings out the Billy Bob characterizations and Rachel Maddog and her ilk pile on.

If (when, same thing) a liberal says something stupid, the MSM doesn't even have a clue that it's grossly maroonish.

The liberals and their running dog MSM have no business commenting on these matters until they school themselves.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I did actually watch some of the news last night to get the "Spin" on all of this. I really was struck silly when one of the local talking heads announced that the White house was "Going after the NRA" for the recent advertisement that pretty much nailed barry's package to the wall and caused him to re-write the speech and list of items he wanted to control. It has become so obvious that he is a petulant child. That the White house was going after someone for a true statement is so grade school bully. They just suck.

The-Last-Round

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    Brazil
    It's because "we" are too nice. Facts, logic and polite argument? pfftt...... that hasn't worked for a few decades and I don't know why it will now.

The left won the culture war and marched through the institutions because they did the exact opposite of all those things. Disrupted meetings, chanted, threw bombs and they didn't care what people thought.

Reminds me of a kid screaming bloody murder at the grocery store. They're wrong but most people give in to shut them up and just get on with their lives.

Top Bottom