• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area
    Some days ago I took the opportunity to point out on one of my lib friends lamentatious FB posts that the 2A was meant for precisely this scenario and they should be supporting it and not trying to gut it.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I doubt a liberal would ever make it through that article without his head exploding...too much common sense in there.

Really good read.

:yesway:

Some days ago I took the opportunity to point out on one of my lib friends lamentatious FB posts that the 2A was meant for precisely this scenario and they should be supporting it and not trying to gut it.

When stuff was said about, "What do you have against the government?", I would ask, "What makes you think the government will always be like this? The Weimar Republic didn't happen in a day."

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    68   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    "If you’re banking on the goodwill of evil people to keep you safe, you are a sucker."

"I know many of you are scared of guns, but just think of them like fire extinguishers, but for murderers."

This will come in handy for future linkies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It's a pretty stout read and not getting enough sleep last night, I'm not long for this evening. So tagging for when I'm more lively.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    A liberal gun hating co-worker approached me the other day asking about buying a couple hand guns. I'm going to print this out and leave it on her desk. LOL

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    A liberal gun hating co-worker approached me the other day asking about buying a couple hand guns. I'm going to print this out and leave it on her desk. LOL

But, would that just chase them away?
    Maybe teach them, and slowly tell them why they can, and can't do stuff. Let them connect the dots.

Top Bottom