• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LoveMyRuger

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2008
    Southside Indy
    I didn't get to watch Inside INdiana Business till late this afternoon and was very unhappy to see throughout the segment that Gerry Dick doesn't seem to have a clue what SB 25 is about. He states it's a bill "allow employers to prohibit employees from bringing guns into the workplace." At the end of the segment they posted this week's poll: Should employers be allowed to prohibit employees from bringing guns into the workplace? On their website the word "into" has been changed to "to". G. Dick doesn't get it, he doesn't read about the bill, he doesn't listen to the guest who clarified it and the poll is misleading. He asks for us to give our comments and there is an opportunity after voting and here is an additional method to contact Inside Indiana Business: Contact Us - Inside INdiana Business with Gerry Dick (it is not the speaking engagement page that it appears to be).

I feel strongly about this bill for two reasons: I cannot park elsewhere and walk into my workplace if I wanted to. The guards don't allow pedestrians to enter.....I've tried. Also, I don't believe that someone who would use a gun at their worksite would give a hoot about whether they are allowed to have their gun locked in the trunk....not gonna happen.

Please vote!!
    Poll.jpg

Last edited:

Yeah

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Dillingham, AK
    I saw that yesterday.

I like that they do stories without bothering to gain even a cursory understanding of the generalities of the thing, let alone the details. It lets me know what not to watch.

Top Bottom