• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glocktard

Marksman
    Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Feb 19, 2016
    Central
    Does anyone know of a duty grade magwell for glocks gen4? I was looking at the Raven Freya or the Agency magwell specifically but haven't seen many others. Also, how hard is ripping out mags due to malfunctions with a magwell like this? Secondly what magazine extensions does everyone run? The taran seems to be the best available. Note the magwell is for a carry gun and the mag extension for a backup magazine not for competition. Thanks! :ingo:

Tomahawkman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Aug 7, 2014
    Hamilton County
    Agency Arms is my favorite. Ripping out mags isnt difficult, But to make it easier I would add some vickers base plates if you dont run mag extension. Agency states the vickers plates are compatible with their magwells.

Glocktard

Marksman
    Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Feb 19, 2016
    Central
    Agency Arms is my favorite. Ripping out mags isnt difficult, But to make it easier I would add some vickers base plates if you dont run mag extension. Agency states the vickers plates are compatible with their magwells.

Good! Glad To hear that. Are the agency magwells polymer or aluminum?

J Starkey

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Kokomo
    I just bought a Suarez magwell for my gen 4 19 and love it. I can still rip a magazine out if I needed to and the fit is amazing. 20161105_152831.jpg

Top Bottom