• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • freekforge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    marion
    Well i guess the osha guy BSd us since thats were my info came from.

I do weld for a living full time 12 hrs a day at least 5 days a week. my supervisor and i are going to bring up the galv issues in our next meeting and i will probably start document when ever the stuff comes through.

Clay Pigeon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2016
    Summitville
    Well i guess the osha guy BSd us since thats were my info came from.

I do weld for a living full time 12 hrs a day at least 5 days a week. my supervisor and i are going to bring up the galv issues in our next meeting and i will probably start document when ever the stuff comes through.

A few folks here that work in the industry have given you some great information in this thread. Some how I do not believe that it's acceptable by OSHA that you weld galv metal without the proper breathing equipment.
    Do you all do job box training where you work each week?
    Have you taken a safety or a haz- wopper class?
    I would suggest if you are going to spend your life working in a industry you might learn how to protect yourself while working in that industry because it looks like the man you work for is not looking out for you.
    And I though you were leaving that shop last summer for a much better paying job.

freekforge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    marion
    And I though you were leaving that shop last summer for a much better paying job.

A more qualified guy from where i work found out about the job and apparently kicked butt at the interview and the vertical up weld test.

Top Bottom