• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Hope you got your anti-cop flame suit on. Uncle Mike and his posse will be here momentarily to ream you a new one. Oh, yeah...and you're a libruhl. From Democratic Underground.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Previous thread went wrong.

Think this one will go better? Doubt it.

This article outlines a systemic problem with American law enforcement today. It is in no way "cop bashing" to point out that a problem exists and to question why the problem is not being addressed.

That being said, jimmies will surely be rustled before this ones done. Police haters are gonna hate, defenders will defend and not one mind will be changed. For those new to this game, welcome to INGO.:rolleyes:

HenryWallace

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    Yeah I tried to post right when they "pulled" the thread.

Disclaimer First!! Just so we all know this happened On the night of January 24, 2006, and there are a few other instances of police oversight in this article. Not so much LEO bashing but more of a star studded for Hollywood purposes toppling citizen's rights and such.

Good article. A little pointed, but seemingly true events of 'we're-a-little-better-than-you (isms).'

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Oops. I didn't notice the date of the incident. It was posted today in Salon.

So far as I am concerned, the date isn't the issue so much as that this happened that long ago, and the issue is still relevant today. It would be different had progress been made toward rectifying the problem.

Top Bottom