• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • clfergus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    Southeast Indy
    I am up at gander outdoors and they have three of the p365 in stock for 499.99. Build dates are June 28th. Ask for Adam, he is a good dude working with me in a Springfield now.

Redlinetoys

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 9, 2016
    Northern Indiana
    Wow. Great news that they are starting to show up mainstream.

Had I seen this earlier, I’d have made an hour drive to pick up two of those. I suspect they are long gone now, but might call in the morning.

Price seems pretty reasonable. Maybe there will be some upcoming holiday specials at RK.

DustyMck

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2018
    Borden
    I'm waiting for them to be more available right now they seem to fly off the shelves i see people buying them and selling them for more than retail pretty commonly because the demand.

Redlinetoys

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 9, 2016
    Northern Indiana
    Back at Gander Ft Wayne today. They have been hit and miss on stock, but once again have 2 more in stock. Both are gen 2 guns w-ray sights.

Now priced at $474 if you are a member of their club. They also had a 9 month special going on their credit card.

clfergus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    Southeast Indy
    Shot one at point blank in greenwood when their range 365 came back from repairs. Gun shoots great but I find it to be a little snappier than my g43.

The additional rounds are nice but I like the g43 and will probably stick with it and carry a second mag in my pocket.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Shot one at point blank in greenwood when their range 365 came back from repairs. Gun shoots great but I find it to be a little snappier than my g43.

The additional rounds are nice but I like the g43 and will probably stick with it and carry a second mag in my pocket.

I'd carry a second mag on my person no matter which semi auto I was carrying and no matter what it's capacity is.

Top Bottom