• Status
    Not open for further replies.

HuntingBear

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2013
    Greenwood
    I learned that phrase while working in Australia. I want to say hello to all INGO members. I moved to this area to retire after a career in the military and then spending time working as a consultant in some of the armpits of the world. I came for the tropical weather and beaches. Can someone direct me where they might be hidden? Or did our daughter tell me a story so we would move here?

I am a Benefactor Life Member of the NRA and a Life Member of several state associations including Indiana Rifle. I have been shooting since I was 8 years old. Without giving up my actual age I will say I was in Vietnam 1969-70 (PBR/Swift) and then volunteered & served on several submarines for many years. I competed both in the military & as a civilian. I currently am a FFL (retailer) and I have been a NRA Instructor since 1976. I am enjoying Indiana and most the people I have met here. (There are always a few exceptions.) I enjoy teaching youth shooting sports and do this with the BSA. If I am not selling, talking, or teaching something about firearms, you will find me at the VFW Post, American Legion Post, or a USSVI meeting. To any "Brothers of the Phin" - stop by the goat locker and we can talk.

I am learning more about what being a Hoosier is from a lot of great guys (and gals). That is me & I looking forward to meeting more of you at a range or the NRA Annual Meeting.

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98%
    49   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    I learned that phrase while working in Australia. I want to say hello to all INGO members. I moved to this area to retire after a career in the military and then spending time working as a consultant in some of the armpits of the world. I came for the tropical weather and beaches. Can someone direct me where they might be hidden? Or did our daughter tell me a story so we would move here?

G'Day yourself...and :welcome: to :ingo: !!! I learned that phrase while visiting Australia in 1988 during their 200 year anniversary celebration!

HuntingBear

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2013
    Greenwood
    John Kerry - I was a little behind him but I did hear about him and the BS he pulled. Always taking pictures of himself, posing, etc. I heard he was an A-Hole slacker. I spent my time on the Mekong and several other streams. I received my campaign ribbons and some stitches in my hand, no Purple Heart or Silver Stars for my River Division. Just a boot in the arse. Glad to know Kerry matured like a bad wine. Hopefully he will be unemployed soon.

I'll be working at the NRA Annual Meeting. They really need volunteers to help with this event. I hope a lot of my fellow INDGO members go to the Annual Meeting website and to the Volunteer tab - plenty of jobs open to help!

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Welcome to INGO.

I came for the tropical weather and beaches.

Tropical weather is a magnet for anti-gunners. The lazy do not want to fight the weather or anything else. We don't allow that crap around here.

The beaches are north. Indiana is home to some gorgeous beaches. I recommend you check them out.

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    Before you left Australia, did you let your abo's go loose Bruce?

I learned that phrase from watching OutBack commercials and Crocodile Dundee movies and the occasional Ozzie/Kiwi traveling west in Europe.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom