• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Yes that is what I was talking about. Most people I know refer to is as Geist gun club but it looks really fun I really want to give it a try if we get anymore warm days this year

Don't even have to wait for a warm day. They have an FFL and warm clubhouse. The old bull****ters' tables have been removed, but now you can drool over even more guns as a result.

deerslayer512

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Dec 23, 2014
    Indianapolis
    Indiana gun club is great. The prices on their selection of guns is pretty salty but they carry some very nice brands. Definitely the place to go if your looking for a sporting shotgun. There skeet and sporting clay ranges are very nice. Ive had some troubles on the trap ranges though. The trap ranges throw a lot of broken and missing birds and the coin system is a little on the unreliable side. Still, i shoot skeet there often. If your looking for a knowledgeable guy to fit your gun or give recommendations on the best sporting gun for you, Wes (the big guy at the front desk) is great.

ibwaltb

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jan 23, 2018
    Fishers
    Indiana gun club is great. The prices on their selection of guns is pretty salty but they carry some very nice brands. Definitely the place to go if your looking for a sporting shotgun. There skeet and sporting clay ranges are very nice. Ive had some troubles on the trap ranges though. The trap ranges throw a lot of broken and missing birds and the coin system is a little on the unreliable side. Still, i shoot skeet there often. If your looking for a knowledgeable guy to fit your gun or give recommendations on the best sporting gun for you, Wes (the big guy at the front desk) is great.

Completely agree with all points except the prices. Yes they've got some really high end stuff which will drive premium prices, but I thought they were competitive with many online places. Wes and Jeff work there and are great guys and have been very knowledgeable.
    Check their events page on their site-calendar to ensure there's no events scheduled the day you decide to visit especially if you're going to shoot sporting-clays.
    In the summer, they're open Wednesdays until 9pm = weekly therapy

IsThatLegal?

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 11, 2017
    Whitestown
    Completely agree with all points except the prices. Yes they've got some really high end stuff which will drive premium prices, but I thought they were competitive with many online places. Wes and Jeff work there and are great guys and have been very knowledgeable.
    Check their events page on their site-calendar to ensure there's no events scheduled the day you decide to visit especially if you're going to shoot sporting-clays.
    In the summer, they're open Wednesdays until 9pm = weekly therapy

^^^^^This. I have dealt with Wes, Jeff and Phil for several years. They are knowledgeable and are usually competitive on prices.

clayshooter99

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Dec 3, 2008
    Indiana Gun CLub is a great place to shoot clay tgts and also buy guns, ammo and such. The three guys there (Phil, Wes and Jeff) are just great guys..period!

Top Bottom