• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bradis Guns

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 10, 2010
    I'll ask about that next time I call. I would have expected they'd have suggested I do that if they regularly did so. My impression from phone conversations was that I just had to be the lucky one at the right time!

Matt

With new/allocated/hard-to-get items, normally if we are getting more than one in, we will publicize it on INGO and Facebook. At that point, we will take deposits on however many we have coming. If we do not have any product coming in, we do not take deposits because it may be weeks, months or longer until we see another one.

People are welcome to call us as often as they like to inquire about product availability. It will not make us mad; it's kind of part of doing business. :)

Jeeper

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2013
    The wife test fired a borrowed one a couple of weeks ago and decided that is what she wanted for a home defense gun. We started shopping and asking around only to discover that we might as well be hunting unicorns. Well*** we are patient and the search will go on. You never know, we might find a unicorn.

Notalentbum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 12, 2013
    Indy westside
    Glad you posted (Bradis) as I was planning to run down there after work today to try to make a deposit on one. I guess I'll just keep calling from time to time.

Matt

ACC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    Mar 7, 2012
    N. Side of Indy
    The wife test fired a borrowed one a couple of weeks ago and decided that is what she wanted for a home defense gun. We started shopping and asking around only to discover that we might as well be hunting unicorns. Well*** we are patient and the search will go on. You never know, we might find a unicorn.

You might try gunbroker.com I have seen a few Gen 1 and Gen 2 version on sale there for a decent amount.

DapperDan

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2016
    Southern Indiana
    Got to take mine out this past weekend, love it. It's a lot of fun to shoot and pretty accurate right out of the box. Fed mostly brass cased speer and federal but it also ran cheap steel cased Tula ammo no problem.

sweendogie

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2011
    I want a 9mm for around 400. I've been looking for about a month now. A lot of people are asking too much for used sub2000's. I'll wait for the right deal

firefighterjohn

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 31, 2010
    Got to take mine out this past weekend, love it. It's a lot of fun to shoot and pretty accurate right out of the box. Fed mostly brass cased speer and federal but it also ran cheap steel cased Tula ammo no problem.

Took my G17 version out too this last Sunday! Wow, really like this rifle. The new fore end and the pistol grip are very nice when compared to the Gen 1's I held (but didn't buy). Shot 100 rounds Winchester White Box with NO ISSUES at all. Very fun too shoot...especially fun with just point-n-shoot. It's a keeper!

ajeandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Oct 25, 2013
    S. Indianapolis
    Shot mine yesterday. Never ever had a cartridge failure with it. Have about 700-1000 rounds through it so far.

Point Blank in Greenwood has a .40 for $399 if anyone is interested in .40.

Mine is a g17 config.

maverick18

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    Clinton County
    Four Guns in Lafayette had 3+ in there last week. Not sure what the price was, I already have 2 Gen1s that I am more than happy with.

nobek102

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 8, 2012
    Finally they make a model that accepts m&p mags! I'll be picking one of these up after the newness hype wears off and hopefully prices drop.

Jeeper

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2013
    Thanks to the INGO folks that are relaying the spottings of the 9mm Kel Tec Sub 2000. I'd like a G19 version. I live on Indy's southwest side near Bradis, but I haven't been able to be there at the right time. There are a number of other gun shops on the west/southwest side that I frequent. I don't mind a 45-60 minute drive if I would be rewarded with a find. If I can just put it together with the timing of the spotting and my crazy schedule. Again, thanks for your help with the spottings and hope to make them work for us.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Finished mine tonight. Was waiting some parts and they finally came in. Put a L/H RDS on it, to try out the 45 degree mount. Laser sighted it in tonight and will take it to the range this weekend. Used a VTAC light mount on the front and a mag pouch under the forearm for a spare mag. It closes up with no interference between the mount and the buffer tube.

100_2482.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

100_2480.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

100_2485.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

Top Bottom