• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WillBrayJr

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 22, 2010
    Auburn, IN
    Seen Driving Pet-Peeves but that's not what I'm interested in. I've got a few myself.

1. People screwing with our Constitution. I'm sorry, If you don't like the United States there's plenty of other Countries to live in.

2. Irresponsible parents. If you're going to have Sex take every step to avoid getting knocked up if you can't afford a child. If you don't want to take care of a child then don't get knocked up. Children come FIRST until they're an adult.

3. The Justice System. Whole damn system is screwed up.

4. People trying to be someone they're not. If you're a guy act like it. Being Homosexual doesn't mean you need to act and look like the opposite gender. Same goes for the ladies and Race.

5. Liars. I absolutely despise lying. If you promise a person you'll help them out, don't break the promise.

6. Adultery. If you feel you're going to cheat on your partner it's best to break off the relationship 1st. It's not right as several people get hurt and it SHOULD be a crime.

7. Pedophiles. Seriously why they get off easy is way beyond me.

8. Politicians. They're Morons no way around it. Some people call me a racist for not liking Obama. Truth is I don't like Bush or Clinton anymore than Obama.

9. Jocks. They are always trying to impress women even when they know a woman is taken. Jocks degrade Outcasts like me but when the tables are turned the Jocks run home crying to momma.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    It's interesting that you list milfs as one of your interests in your profile, yet you have a rant about adultery. Remember, lust is a sin as well.

With that being said, I like milfs too.;)

WillBrayJr

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 22, 2010
    Auburn, IN
    It's interesting that you list milfs as one of your interests in your profile, yet you have a rant about adultery. Remember, lust is a sin as well.

With that being said, I like milfs too.;)

Liking Milfs has nothing to do with Adultery. I would never persue ANY woman that's attached. Just because I perfer women between 30-50 years old doesn't mean it's Adultery.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Liking Milfs has nothing to do with Adultery. I would never persue ANY woman that's attached. Just because I perfer women between 30-50 years old doesn't mean it's Adultery.
    I would pursue other wimmens... but my wife would kill me if she found out, and the other wimmens would probably call the cops if they noticed me pursuing them.

jojoa55

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2010
    Evansville
    my biggest pet peeve is when i'm at walmart or any store with a parking lot and I stop to let someone walk across the road in front of me and they just stare at me. I LET you go! A wave or something appreciative would be nice!

Top Bottom