George Zimmerman Visits KelTec, Lawyer pulls out hair...................

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TomN

'tis but a flesh wound!
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Elkhart
    He was the victim in all of this, I think after what he's been through he can do whatever in the heck he wants.

LP1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 8, 2010
    Friday Town
    Re most of the "no big deal" posts, despite the lack of purple I'm assuming that you are being sarcastic. Otherwise, you really need to get out more so that you understand why this is really dumb and makes responsible gun owners look bad.

If he would just keep a low profile, it will fade from public consciousness and DOJ will realize that there's nothing to prosecute.

You can say "the hell with public opinion" all you want, but public opinion drives votes, and votes drive legislation that we don't want to see.

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    Re most of the "no big deal" posts, despite the lack of purple I'm assuming that you are being sarcastic. Otherwise, you really need to get out more so that you understand why this is really dumb and makes responsible gun owners look bad.

If he would just keep a low profile, it will fade from public consciousness and DOJ will realize that there's nothing to prosecute.

You can say "the hell with public opinion" all you want, but public opinion drives votes, and votes drive legislation that we don't want to see.
    :popcorn:

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Considering the threats on his life I hope he is "armed to the teeth" at this point and Kel Tec sounds like a good place to make that happen. (Although Smyrna GA. and Berryville AK. would be on my list of places to visit. ;)
    [FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member [/FONT][FONT=&amp]GSSF member[/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT]Gunsite graduateCertified Glock armorer
    NRA Certified pistol instructor1911 Mechanic

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I hope he doesn't go to a Starbuck's...anti-gunners'll be throwing themselves off of roof tops, they'll be so wrought.

jh46544

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2011
    Mishawaka
    And please tell me, Why can't he own or be around firearms????
    He was found NOT GUILTY, what part of that can you NOT UNDERSTAND?????

level0

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 13, 2013
    Indianapolis
    It appears from this article that G.Z. is as stupid as I thought he was. Wait till mainstream media gets hold of this.

Curious what the stupid part is? Zimmerman is a free man with the same rights you or I have. Who gives a crap what he does, where he goes, what he eats, or what movies he sees?

Top Bottom