• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Federal XM193 Nato @ $$0.52/rd + shipping and tax if you need if bad enough. It's been up for a while and will most likely run out shortly.

This one got me. I've been running "low" for my uses. That'll be enough to get me topped off for a good while. I'm sitting here shaking my head in shock that I paid .60 per round of XM193, but I am not optimistic it'll even be around to be bought in the next few months. Hindsight will tell me whether it was wise or a waste, but a year from now I'll look back and be pleased or not with this purchase.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    This one got me. I've been running "low" for my uses. That'll be enough to get me topped off for a good while. I'm sitting here shaking my head in shock that I paid .60 per round of XM193, but I am not optimistic it'll even be around to be bought in the next few months. Hindsight will tell me whether it was wise or a waste, but a year from now I'll look back and be pleased or not with this purchase.

Yeah, I just couldn't do it. I'm setting on some anyway, and I could stand to top things off, but I don't think I need it that much.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Yeah, I just couldn't do it. I'm setting on some anyway, and I could stand to top things off, but I don't think I need it that much.

I'm in a similar boat. I've already got some, but I'm getting close to having to reach into my rainy day supply. I've got a pile of reloading supplies I've collected over 20 years that's about to all get loaded as my training ammo, and then if needed I'll dip into this new order of ammo.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    It isn't loaded ammo, but I got an email notification from MidwayUSA about Hornady 55gr FMJ bullets in stock for reloaders. Hope this helps.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I'm in a similar boat. I've already got some, but I'm getting close to having to reach into my rainy day supply. I've got a pile of reloading supplies I've collected over 20 years that's about to all get loaded as my training ammo, and then if needed I'll dip into this new order of ammo.

I'm getting like that with 9mm. I have enough but I moved a bulk case into my ammo storage locker the other day. I have a lot of components to load which I will over the winter months which will help. I'd say with my volume of shooting, if things don't loosen up by next summer, I'll be hurting as far as 9mm goes. So I will grab case if one pops up at $0.30 ish per round price. But I won't go over.

I have plenty of .22 and .223/5.56.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    ... So I will grab case if one pops up at $0.30 ish per round price. But I won't go over...

Keep an eye on Natchez Shooters Supplies. I got a case of Blazer brass 9mm there a week ago for $299.99. Of course shipping and tax put it over your $0.30/rd ($0.335) but that's about as close as you're going to get.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Keep an eye on Natchez Shooters Supplies. I got a case of Blazer brass 9mm there a week ago for $299.99. Of course shipping and tax put it over your $0.30/rd ($0.335) but that's about as close as you're going to get.

Thanks. I would jump on that.

Nojoy621

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 10, 2016
    Crown point
    Bass Pro in Portage had quite a few 250round boxes of Remington UMC 9mm, .33 cents/round out the door including tax. They also had a good amount of 50round boxes for 13.99. Limit 5.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MountieHoo

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2020
    Indianapolis
    433c4e9fe62d522bbead886fa47f4adb.jpg

Good price for 22lr and Terre Haute Academy.

I also got the limit of 3 twenty round boxes of 556 green tip American eagle for 20c/round

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    433c4e9fe62d522bbead886fa47f4adb.jpg

Good price for 22lr and Terre Haute Academy.

I also got the limit of 3 twenty round boxes of 556 green tip American eagle for 20c/round

I was there briefly on Friday 9-Oct and they were out, that very same shelf was bare (of 22LR)

Last edited:

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    364   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    ****! It sold out while I was placing my order. Got to the end and poof, gone

I ordered a case for plinking, just shy of $0.50 after shipping and tax. I'll save the good stuff for more exciting times. To Bass Pro's credit, when I received the confirmation email I saw I had put my shipping address for both shipping and billing. Called them immediately and got an intelligent sounding helpful live human. Interestingly he said he could not change the billing address but that the order and payment had processed fine. Weird that the card went through that way but cool none the less.

Top Bottom