• Status
    Not open for further replies.

mackeavelli

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2013
    Walmart phone app said Brownsburg had .22 in stock. Nadda

Just got back from Brownsburg Walmart. Inventory app said they had Winchester Superx .22 ammo in stock. Young lady at counter checked on her in-store inventory gun thingy (technical term) and it said they had 10 boxes of it but she looked everywhere including the "lock box" and couldn't find it. She did find a box of Winchester "target" 9mm Luger 115 grain FMJ and a box of Winchester "target".40 S&W 180 grain FMJ each box having 50 rounds. I went ahead and bought them hoping to trade for some .22 LR. If interested, let me know. Mack

-------- FYI: I just discovered that I don't have enough posts yet to be able to respond to personal messages. If you're comfortable, just include an email that I can respond to for any questions. In the meantime, I'll try and find some things worthwhile to post to get my count up. Best, Mack ------

Last edited:

38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville
    FYI: I don't have enough posts yet to be able to respond to personal messages. If you're comfortable, just include an email that I can respond to for any questions. In the meantime, I'll try and find some things worthwhile to post to get my count up. Best, Mack

You should not try to solicit trades outside of the rules, in the classifieds or out.

mackeavelli

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2013
    Sorry about that. Thanx for the feedback. I was so excited to post, I neglected to read all the rules. I'll do better. Best, Mack

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    Just got back from Brownsburg Walmart. Inventory app said they had Winchester Superx .22 ammo in stock. Young lady at counter checked on her in-store inventory gun thingy (technical term) and it said they had 10 boxes of it but she looked everywhere including the "lock box" and couldn't find it. She did find a box of Winchester "target" 9mm Luger 115 grain FMJ and a box of Winchester "target".40 S&W 180 grain FMJ each box having 50 rounds. I went ahead and bought them hoping to trade for some .22 LR. If interested, let me know. Mack

-------- FYI: I just discovered that I don't have enough posts yet to be able to respond to personal messages. If you're comfortable, just include an email that I can respond to for any questions. In the meantime, I'll try and find some things worthwhile to post to get my count up. Best, Mack ------

Did you tell her to find out where the dept manager is hiding it for his friends.

38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville
    or become a site supporter and get immediate privileges. However, if you are at all active in this forum you will hit 50 quality posts pretty fast.

This^

Also, Martinsville walmart had (about an hour ago) 2 boxes TulAmmo 45ACP, 6 boxes 7.62x39, a few other random boxes of 40 and 45 and maybe 20-25 boxes of PPU .40 JHP. The PPU had no price and it's not even in the system yet to be available for purchase. The sporting goods lady scanned it and came up with nothing.

ctbreitwieser

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    DuCo.

38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville
    I was all ready to submit my order until I saw the $18 shipping charge. I ain't paying over 50% of the item price just for shipping.

I'm with ya there. I passed as well.

But honestly, shipping ammo isn't cheap. I sold a bulk pack of Remington on gunbroker, cost $18 to ship it UPS.

USPS won't ship ammo.

HmDBrian

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 24, 2011
    valparaiso
    That's still cheaper than most are selling it here on the forums. I was gonna order mine, but looks like i was a couple hours late. All sold out now :/

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Booyah !!!! Long story short, yesterday I was going to meet the wifey poo at FT Harrison Commissry for groceries, had to get gas for my steed, so stopped at the 465/Emmerson st WAL-MART, no ammo in the case so, got her some Beef Jerky as requested, filled up at $3.50 a gal, and met her at Ft. Ben. After shopping, headed home to Fishers, wife said lets stop by Journey on 96th st for lunch....ahh whatever you say Honey, off like a shot towards 96th st...................hey why not stop at Fishers 96th st WAL-MART and look at their empty ammo case while I am at it eh?

WHAT?WHAT?WHAT? Low and behold some 50 rd boxes of Federal .40, and Tula 9mm and .45! Buzz was holder of the key, keeper of the ammo closet and let me have one box of 9mm Tula, and my favorite a box of .40 Federal FMJ !!!

I paid, and continued to Journey only to find it closed until dinner, ahh wifey disapointed, but hey a Culvers next to it, lets stop there (good food, small portions for tthe $$$ and they must cook with candles , cause it took 20 mins to get the ordered food), anyway, we had to stop at GFS next door to Culvers and hey Honey since we going back that way home lets stop by WAL-MART together for two boxes of .40 Federal !!!

We stopped, four people ahead of me at the counter, old bespeckled Terry at the counter now, one customer at a time gets his her dibs on remaining ammo......a lil .40 here, some 9mm Tula/.45 Tula there...........my turn 3 boxes of Fed .40 on the shelf, guy ahead of me took the last box-o-nine, dont need .45. We each get and had to pay seperatly (my credit card) for a box of Fed.40. Next guy behind me, wants a box of .Tula .45......................now you know I had to ask............if I leave and put this ammo in my trunk, can I come back in foor that last box of fed .40 Terry? You know screw your buddy action?

No sir ! Says Terry, its against company rules, I would lose my Job!

Good Man Terry just checking (yea right) I said as we tearfuly left that lone box of Fed .40 on the shelf.

so long story short (I lied)................some lucky soul got that last box of the day Fed.40. Kinda like hitting the Ammo Lottery.

And I am good to go for another range month.

Cant wait till Gas rationing, Food shortages, Bank colapse hits................at least I know how to hang in there!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom