• Status
    Not open for further replies.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Fu*k Wal-Mart and their ammo. Sometime or another we are going to have to start helping the little man out.

well i like to see the little guy prosper, but im a little guy too, so i have a practice not to throw dollar bills at people when they are asking A lot more money for something i can buy cheaper. last night i bought a lot of federal 115 gr. 9mm ammo for $10 a 50 round box plus tax. show me a little guy that can get me GOOD American made ammo for that low a cost TO MY DOOR with tax included, and i will gladly start buying from him instead of wal-mart.

i wont hold my breath waiting, but seriously if you find it let me know, let all of us know, where to get good American 9mm for $10 a box of 50. besides at wally world

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2009
    OHIO
    Most the Wally Worlds in Ft Wayne have some form of it. Mostly the RWS now. I haven't seen WWB 9 mili in about 4 months. Anywhere.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2009
    OHIO
    Now if only 45 will come back.

I almost wish I wouldn't have got my 1911 and that I would've bought a 40 because there is 40 everywhere.

theturtle06

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Denver, CO
    Now if only 45 will come back.

I almost wish I wouldn't have got my 1911 and that I would've bought a 40 because there is 40 everywhere.

That's blasphemy :D
    I stopped at the Keystone WallyWorld and they said they had a shipment or 20 boxes of .45 WWB due in any time. I'll be checking every couple of days for myself and you guys.

doublebarrel

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Sep 26, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Finally, 45ACP at 96th Fisher Walmart...

Was at Fisher's Walmart about one hour ago (5:30am on 3/29). They got about lots of everything, including about 6 boxes to WWB 45 100rd value packs (but no 380). The assistant manager lady who helped me, said that early morning was about the best time to shop there, as they just put those ammo in the cabnet. Now they got a new ammo limit posted. Still 6 boxes for total purchase, but for 45 and 380, you can buy only 1 box at a time. For me, that's okay as that's what I could afford at the end of month before pay day, without having to hit overdraft protection. She said it was still okay to walk out then come back in and grab another box, though...

Archbishop

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    INDY
    Keystone wal-mart has ammo

Found a lot of 9mm at the walmart at about 71st and Keystone.
    Also had 40mm and 38specials. No 45mm I bought the last box.

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Just got back from the new Terre Haute Walmart (east side of town). They have a FULL ammo cabinet.

5 boxes of 100rd WWB .45 ACP left - $32
    3 boxes of 50rd WWB .40 S&W left - $17
    Plenty of 100rd WWB 9mm Luger left - $23
    1 box of 50rd WWB 9mm Luger - $13

And lots more. Now that I look at the pic, I wish I would've taken a wider angle shot, but oh well. Trust me, there was lots there. Fullest I'd ever seen that cabinet.

3pbF

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom