• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Boring2u

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2012
    I was able to buy 2 - 250 round boxes of 9mm remanufactured Ultramax from MidwayUSA. The first time i tried buying, it said it was out of stock, then it was relisted higher. The total was $149.59 with shipping. Granted not a great price, given the fact I can't buy any locally and I'll take it. It sold out in 4 minutes.

tyler79durdan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2013
    Other than having what i need. Reading this thread about ppl buying thirty and fifty boxs or bricks at a time is fing ridiculous. On the other hand. I forsee alot of people ending up with too much ammo and selling off cheaper because the hype and rush went away. Haha. Too funny.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Other than having what i need. Reading this thread about ppl buying thirty and fifty boxs or bricks at a time is fing ridiculous. On the other hand. I forsee alot of people ending up with too much ammo and selling off cheaper because the hype and rush went away. Haha. Too funny.

:rofl:

Too much ammo?

You forgot your purple man. :sheep:

brrytrry

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    If you ever find yourself with too much ammo you either don't have enough guns or you don't shoot the ones you have enough.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    SGAmmo has some M196 55gr tracer. 80's vintage & they say it may not all light up. I would be willing to split a box if anyone in Indy wants to go halvsies on one with me. Two 840 round cans gets you the wooden box too. I don't need 840 rounds of tracer though. 420 would be fine.

I'm good for it if anyone wants to put it in the cart. I can't order it from here at work but I can see it in stock.

VoteRedTeam

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    Wal-Mart on 96th had NOTHING around Noon today. No. 40, no 9mm, no 7.62. My last resort for 1 measly box even seems to have run dry :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom