• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

undeRGRound

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2012
    :rockwoot: They also had three boxes of .40 left surprisingly. I grabbed it though I am pretty good on .40...

I know what you mean, but in reality, are we really "good" on ammo until
    we have "too much"? I just hope to be getting all I can stash until the prices
    and availability normalize, then keep stacking! Looks like it is getting better.:rockwoot:

undeRGRound

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2012
    Hay EngalWood
    How is the magazine search going?
    I'm out of PMags locally but got several
    E-Lander mags (Israeli)
    Steel, but not that heavy...

Shiban

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2013
    Wally in West Lafayette had about 12 boxes (50rd) .45 about an hour ago. I got the last 2 boxes of 9mm. nothing else but 22 short and shotgun shells.

Cldedhnds

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 17, 2013
    Hendricks
    Natchezss.com has Rem 22lr yellow jackets $7.49/50 for those inclined to pay that for them. Does not state a limit and I was able to load 20 to cart. Just an FYI.

***gone****

Last edited:

phearly

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2009
    Indianapolis,IN
    Just left walmart on 31(Greenwood area). They had about 9 boxes of 50ct Tula .380(I think it was called "maxx Brass") for $14.xx/box. dept. guy said the only ammo they got in tonight was some federal 12 gauge. U might want to call ahead and fact-check it before driving there ;-)

Last edited:

Engalwood

Expert
    Rating - 95.7%
    22   1   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Greenwood
    Nothing n gwood( I call the one off 31 by stop 11 this) and beech grove. Beech grove now puts ammo out by 5pm when they get in now

EAST WASHINGTON has 40 WWB, 40 brass maxx, 380 brass maxx.

Last edited:

newgunguy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 21, 2012
    delaware county
    ammo in muncie

I went to several places in Muncie yesterday morning looking for ammo...nothing to be had. The guy at MC Sports told me McGaliard Guns recently bought all their pistol ammo, and they are surely re-selling it for way higher :noway: . I'd suggest telling everyone you know to never shop at McGaliard Guns :twocents:
    I sent an email to mc sports concerning this and much to my surprise got a response back from asst. mgr assuring me this DID happen, and once they found out they are doing what they can so it doesn't happen anymore. I say good for mc sports, bad for mcgallaird guns, wont be giving them any of my money, hope you all feel the same.

Jordan_J

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2009
    Muncie
    I sent an email to mc sports concerning this and much to my surprise got a response back from asst. mgr assuring me this DID happen, and once they found out they are doing what they can so it doesn't happen anymore. I say good for mc sports, bad for mcgallaird guns, wont be giving them any of my money, hope you all feel the same.

I agree, I really only shopped at McGalliard Guns when they were new and was considering changing that soon but not after hearing about this. I would much rather shop at places with ethical business practices.

Engalwood

Expert
    Rating - 95.7%
    22   1   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Greenwood
    IMO never been there. From what u fellow InGOERS say I will never gov there. I will let my friends know to. That's sad that they have to do that. Wish u could report to everyone so they losse business 8-)

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood

Another member said the same at Walmart in Muncie, mcgalliards brings all their employees in and buy up all the ammo to resell at their shop.
    That's enough, in addition to their high prices, to make me stay away!
    I USED to stop in every time I was up that way, as my daughter is a student at Ball State. NEVER AGAIN!

jonboy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    Northwest Indiana
    Valpo walmart ammo case was mostly empty last night but the guy behind the counter said they did get some 22lr and 223 over the weekend, a whole 3 boxes of each. He said he is being told that they will be unable to fully stock case until June.

nm0369

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Indy Southside
    Walmart in Noblesville has about 25 boxes of Tula 7.62, not much else...

Edit 8:27am- Get to Walmart at 86th & Michigan if you want the jackpot. Federal 100 packs in. 223 and 9mm, lots of ammo being stocked right now.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom