Not open for further replies.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Tons of ammo at the gunslinger gunshow in fort wayne if your willing to pay the prices. Open 9 to 3 sun.

That is probably the least helpful post I've seen on here. If I wanted to pay $50-$75 or more for a brick of .22 I would contact one of the jackwagons on Armslist. Please do us all a favor and try to post honest good deals on here or don't post at all.
    This morning I'm going to the Southtown Walmart to find out what's up with the .22 Fed lightning they've been showing for 2 weeks and isn't in the case. I will update when I return.

nm0369

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Indy Southside
    Pendleton pike Wally has .223...employee lied and said no .22 came in, I asked for manager and magically there was .22. Think the employee bought the M22 though. It went from limited stock to out of stock while sitting there waiting for ammo to come out....

I think there is a delay on the stock status. I was just in the store and it showed 555ct 22lr in stock, but the guy said it was all sold already. Now it shows out of stock once I'm home.....

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 14, 2011
    ECI
    I think employees at retail stores all over are playing a big part in the ammo issue along with a few other gougers here and there. I was at Dunhams the other day in Richmond and they had just gotten a shipment in and were stocking the shelves and amazingly enough they had almost no 9mm ammo at all. However as I was at the register paying for the box I did snag one of the employees came to the counter with a plain brown box that he miraculously pulled out six boxes of Remington UMC 9mm that didn't even hit the shelves ( and that he didn't want any customers to see ) but the manager that rang him up didnt seem to care. The sign on the door said limit of 3 boxes unless it was a bulk box then it was a limit 1. :noway: If people would stop buying from these gougers ammo would be stocked back up in no time. :twocents:

mattdennis3

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 10, 2011
    Lebanon
    As of 8:55am 4-28, Lebanon Walmart has 4 boxes of Federal 9mm, 1 box of Remington 223, several boxes of 45 and lots of Tulammo 223. Limit 3 boxes per customer per day.

nm0369

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Indy Southside
    Meijer E Washington has Remington 9mm (10x50ct), WWB 45acp (5x100ct), Win bulk 22lr (10x555ct). I waited for 15 mins to have a manager show up with the key, and tell me I was limited to one box :rolleyes: . They don't have a policy...she just fed me a string of BS and was pretty rude about it. Feel free to rep me if you have better luck there...

nate1865

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 22, 2010
    Indiana
    I hate to be obvious, but the key to bringing the price down is to lower demand or increase supply.

Seems like a good time to be an employee in the firearms department at Walmart. Like being a farmer in the Great Depression.

LP1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 8, 2010
    Friday Town
    That is probably the least helpful post I've seen on here. If I wanted to pay $50-$75 or more for a brick of .22 I would contact one of the jackwagons on Armslist. Please do us all a favor and try to post honest good deals on here or don't post at all.
    This morning I'm going to the Southtown Walmart to find out what's up with the .22 Fed lightning they've been showing for 2 weeks and isn't in the case. I will update when I return.

Don't dump on the poster - he provided the following helpful information:
    1. Ammo is available at the show.
    2. The price is still ridiculous.
    Each reader can make his/her own judgement regarding how they want to use that info.

This info is no less helpful than knowing that a store that's 20 minutes away has one box of (insert caliber here) available.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Seems like a good time to be an employee in the firearms department at Walmart. Like being a farmer in the Great Depression.

Not sure about either of those statements. Did you forget the purple? I would think that Walmart firearms employees have been feeling rather harassed and abused by their customers over the last few months. Also, the 1930s were known as a very bad time to be a farmer: depressed prices, foreclosures, lots of natural disasters- including the dust bowl. Farmers had to work hard to stay in business and many didn't succeed. http://www.farmcollector.com/farm-life/u-s-farmers-during-great-depression.aspx

Engalwood

Expert
    Rating - 95.7%
    22   1   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Greenwood
    Pendleton pike Wally has .223...employee lied and said no .22 came in, I asked for manager and magically there was .22. Think the employee bought the M22 though. It went from limited stock to out of stock while sitting there waiting for ammo to come out....

A word of advise to everyone messing with Wally... Never trust what they say on the phone or what they say n store. If its in stock it is!!! Just not out yet

E'villeGunner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2010
    Southern Indiana

WOW! Somewhere along the way the words "honest" and "good deals" must have been dropped from the threads' title, called, Get Your Ammo Here!

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 29, 2009
    the kitchen
    Meijer E Washington has Remington 9mm (10x50ct), WWB 45acp (5x100ct), Win bulk 22lr (10x555ct). I waited for 15 mins to have a manager show up with the key, and tell me I was limited to one box :rolleyes: . They don't have a policy...she just fed me a string of BS and was pretty rude about it. Feel free to rep me if you have better luck there...

I just picked up 2 boxes of Win .22 550 boxes at 11 am. Plenty of Rem UMC 9mm left too. Limit is one box, but I was lucky enough to have my wife with me.

jiggypete

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 3, 2012

Yep, one box per caliber limit. Lady said they implemented it today when they got ammo in for the first time in months. Got a box of 9mm and box of .22. They still had 2 boxes of 9mm and 3 boxes of 22. Price was reasonable too.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Southtown Walmart has 3 boxes of Rem. .380acp for 19.97ea. and 2boxes of .17hmr CCI Tnt but didn't catch the price on that. I asked about the Fed .22 50rd boxes they showed in stock for 2 weeks. One guy told me no way and he would bet his paycheck on it. Assistant manager got irritated when I made him double check in back. He told me in a very rude tone that the reason there's an ammo shortage is because the federal government is selling all of it to China. And then told me they don't have it and that they would fix the count. It still shows in stock as of right now, this was several hours ago I was there.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom