• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

rjc2rjc

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 2, 2013
    i know alot of people have boycotted dicks. But i was up by the noblesvill dicks today and said what the heck i will go in and see if they have anyy .22lr. Well im glad i did. i think the guy in sporting goods screwed up. thay had about 30 to 35 boxes of 525 rimington bul and 10 boxes of 500 thunderbolts. i asked the guy theres still a limit on them isnt there he looked at me and said yes. LIMIT 3 BOXES. I didnt bat an eye. I said hand them here. made a bee line for the checkout counter before he changed his mind. i dont know if there still there that was about 12:00 pm this afternoon.

sig-man

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    North
    Wal-mart on Maysville in fort Wayne must have all of northeast Indiana's .38 special ammo. If you have a wheel gun and need some they have it. 50 round boxes of Federal. $20 + change. Bet they had 80 boxes!

cmamath13

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Mar 3, 2013
    Greenwood
    22lr in stock at Cabela's

Remington Thunderbolt 500rds : Remington® .22 LR Rimfire Ammunition : Cabela's

Winchester M22 1000rds: Winchester® M22 .22LR Ammunition – Per 1,000 : Cabela's
    I ordered some, but I am not sure it worked. Once I placed order is said:
    "NOTE: We are currently unable to verify all totals, including shipping charges and taxes. However, your order has been submitted. If you would like to verify your order totals, please call 1-800-237-4444."

Thank you for posting.

38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville
    I ordered some, but I am not sure it worked. Once I placed order is said:
    "NOTE: We are currently unable to verify all totals, including shipping charges and taxes. However, your order has been submitted. If you would like to verify your order totals, please call 1-800-237-4444."

Thank you for posting.

Weird. Still showing in stock for me and I didn't get that message when I placed the order.

Tangowood

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    Boone County
    CCI 22LR HP

Stopped at wally on 86th and Michigan this morning about 7:45 they have about 5- 100ct of CCI 22lr HP on the shelf. App is still showing in Stock.

Good Luck

sloss76

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2013
    NA

mwsoccer

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Feb 7, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Anyone else have orders go through for the .22 ammo at cabelas?

Edit. Order just went through as backordered. Oh well with club discount $70 for 1500 rounds shipped to my door isnt bad.

Last edited:

sloss76

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2013
    NA
    Anyone else have orders go through for the .22 ammo at cabelas? Engal is the only person on several different sites I check that has received confirmation.

I saw on another site that someone got a confirmation for it for delivery next week. A lot of people's went to BO.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom