• Status
    Not open for further replies.

mdemetz

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 27, 2009
    NW Elkhart Co.
    Midwest Gun's sale flyer(thru the 23rd).
    Fiocchi 22LR $3.99/50
    Fiocchi 9mm $15.99/50
    Independence XM193 $10.99/20

I think they have a 3 box limit.
    (Note this is the last Sunday the Elkhart store is open till after Labor Day)

Wazimu

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2013
    Would Butlertarkinton like to further explain himself? Brownsburg Walmart has nothing, save 2 boxes of Federal 7.62 X 39 and the usual suspects. No .22 whatsoever and did not have any for sale today.

Wild goose chases are a drag.

Cldedhnds

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 17, 2013
    Hendricks
    Would Butlertarkinton like to further explain himself? Brownsburg Walmart has nothing, save 2 boxes of Federal 7.62 X 39 and the usual suspects. No .22 whatsoever and did not have any for sale today.

Agreed! Maybe clarify with "app says" or "I saw".......Federal lightning 22 has been in stock per app for a while, not on a shelf.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Agreed! Maybe clarify with "app says" or "I saw".......Federal lightning 22 has been in stock per app for a while, not on a shelf.

I called Brownsburg Walmart and no .22 so I was about to make a similar post. We appreciate everyone trying to help each other out but confirmed sightings only please or "app shows..." which should be taken with a grain of salt.

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    Camby was good last night and today. They had plenty of 9 & 380. I got some 223 last night and they still had almost all of it left today so I bought what I could.

They put ammo out last night and actually had a good bit still today. Maybe thats a sign.

On another note...Natchezes and other usually have some small items, like cases or ammo cans I need and I order them at the same time. Then once I figure in time, gas, sales tax & frustrations.....it makes it a little easier to swallow.

M4Madness

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Springville
    Brownsburg Wal-Mart is showing that at least six of the 420-round cans of Federal XM855 came in on this afternoon's truck. If memory serves me correctly, these will be brought out this evening.

UPC # 0002946556378

M4Madness

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Springville

Brownsburg IS showing that 5 boxes or less of this 325-round Federal Auto Match .22LR ammo came in on tonight's truck.

UPC # 0002946505735

Last edited:

M4Madness

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Springville

That's because the Federal Lightning has UPC numbers on both the main boxes and each 50-round pack. The store's inventory is set for the 50-round packs' UPC number, and if the whole box is scanned and sold as bulk, the inventory will NOT be deducted and still show in stock for weeks.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom