• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2013
    Would Butlertarkinton like to further explain himself? Brownsburg Walmart has nothing, save 2 boxes of Federal 7.62 X 39 and the usual suspects. No .22 whatsoever and did not have any for sale today.

Wild goose chases are a drag.

I was there at 7:30am and bought 3 boxes of federal auto match .22LR and there was 7 boxes left after I bought mine. Don't go around talking trash or ill stop letting people know where I find ammo.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2013
    A guy that walked in behind me bought 3 boxes as well. So no it was not an app says, and when you call they will not give you accurate info...I also scored 600 rounds of 9 today and some CCI quiet at pendelton pike...about done with this thread if you are going to be *******s.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2013
    The assistant manager brought it out promptly by 7:40 am and there was boxes of 223, 9mm, federal auto match 22, 40, 7.62, and some shotgun. But no worries, if you guys are going to rely on calling a walmart for answers then you likely will not ever find ammo....they put the ammo in the tire and lube room because the manager was going off his shift.

Cldedhnds

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 17, 2013
    Hendricks
    I really think the reason the Federal 50 packs are off is dependent on how they sell them. I've seen the whole overpack case sold as one but it contains 10/50 round boxes in it. That being said system thinks there are at least nine more on the shelf but they were sold as 1 500 pack not 10/50's. Shows in stock and not.

That's because the Federal Lightning has UPC numbers on both the main boxes and each 50-round pack. The store's inventory is set for the 50-round packs' UPC number, and if the whole box is scanned and sold as bulk, the inventory will NOT be deducted and still show in stock for weeks.

Understood, I posted that a while back. Was trying to make a point of folks posting items in stock based on the app but making it sound like they personally saw it on the shelf. :patriot:

Cldedhnds

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 17, 2013
    Hendricks
    And if you guys are going to continue to bash me I will post the damn receipt from this morning.

Certainly not bashing and did actually go into the store and look, ask for it and was told none had come in and did not have. I could see that the app showed it stock and presumed based on several pieces of information that you were quoting from the app. If you say you bought it good enough for me.

Kirkd

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    Greenwood
    The assistant manager brought it out promptly by 7:40 am and there was boxes of 223, 9mm, federal auto match 22, 40, 7.62, and some shotgun. But no worries, if you guys are going to rely on calling a walmart for answers then you likely will not ever find ammo....they put the ammo in the tire and lube room because the manager was going off his shift.

Plus You can't believe them. I was in Walmart getting some 9mm and tge porting goods guy told the person in front of me that they haven't gotten in 22lr in over 6 weeks. I've picked up about 2k rounds in the past months and they had CCI 50 rd boxes n Friday . So much for their "expertise".

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2013
    And in regards to the app, I buy ammo daily and have never had it be wrong. If there is nothing in case and you know what time they bring ammo out and it is after that ask for a manager. Pendelton Pike today showed 9mm in stock at 3 and they normally are a morning store so I asked them to check in the back and the morning workers never brought ammo out.

M4Madness

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Springville
    I thought all ammo went out in the morning now?

I don't know the specifics of the Brownsburg store, as it is about 90 miles from me. I am just basing my assumption on the fact that the last time that store got the 420-round cans around 4:00 PM, they were out of stock by 8:30 PM the same day.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom