Not open for further replies.

M4Madness

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Springville
    How do you know quantities???

"Limited stock" means 5 or less, and "In stock" means 6 or more. When the item in question goes from "out of stock" to one of those indications above, it means that an incoming truck's inventory was scanned, and you can use the designation to get a general idea of how many came in on the truck.

Engalwood

Expert
    Rating - 95.7%
    22   1   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Greenwood
    Certainly not bashing and did actually go into the store and look, ask for it and was told none had come in and did not have. I could see that the app showed it stock and presumed based on several pieces of information that you were quoting from the app. If you say you bought it good enough for me.

Anytime u call Wally and ask what they have in it is a 100% lie to you over the phone. I have had a 100% success rate wit the app and program... It's its there it's there to get a REAL manager!!! Don't get a 2nd or 3rd tier manager... Went to Wally on pendaltion sat and picked up 6 boxes of .223 50 round boxes. Lady botches and complained and tol me nothing n stock. So I said I'll be back with a real manager... Guess what they found it. Locked n the tire n lube office.... The REAL manager apologized to me repedilty.... The app is 100% true... Some time u have to be a little smarter then the people u are dealing with.... This is why I only now post after I have picked up my own ammo and not posting in stock at such n such.... I've picked up over 5000 rounds of 9mm, 3500 rounds of .223/5.56 and about 25,000 rounds of .22lr... Most of the kids on here don't know what it means to be persistent on trying to get what you are looking for!!!!

Kirkd

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    Greenwood
    .... The app is 100% true... Some time u have to be a little smarter then the people u are dealing with.... !

Doesn't take much! I have caught them flat out lying to people. They seem to be extremely confused by the app and how it actually works. They tell people the app is never right. It is always correct, because the app actually taps into their inventory system. No I have found a little lag when it goes out if stock. I have purchased the last box before and it has taken 20-30 minutes to fall off he inventory.

Lets be honest, there are some good, helpful employee's at Walmart. And there are some that are some that are purely lazy. But there are a lot that aren't the sharpest crayons in the box.

The Walmart by where I work is supposed to have 2 people in sporting goods during day shift or at least that is what the guy tells me in the next dept over. I have to bug him to call someone over to help me every time I stop by and he bit*hes about it every time and tells me that.

scootn103

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 6, 2013
    So the walmart app works ? It shows 22 in stock in a local walmart less then 12 miles from me and I will have to check it out to see if I luck out .

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2013
    If it shows in stock it is there just have to go when the stock it.
    Only time wrong when employee charges $2 for a bulk box when it is supposed to be individual boxes and the inventory is unaccounted for

Kirkd

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    Greenwood
    So the walmart app works ? It shows 22 in stock in a local walmart less then 12 miles from me and I will have to check it out to see if I luck out .

Now you will have to do your homework. My Walmarts policy is that the manager has to put it out and she doesnt get in until 730am.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom