• Status
    Not open for further replies.

cmamath13

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Mar 3, 2013
    Greenwood
    not on friday afternoon at least. close to $0.40 is stupid price for 9mm.

If you don't have any, then it's not stupid. If I were empty, I would buy it. That's one thing some don't want to do and that's fine (pay more than what they are willing to pay per round). I try to buy when the gettin's good, but don't plan to stop shooting. If you are in need, then you may have to pay a little more.

ruggiedj

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    I have been using gunboat.com to find my 9mm ammo. I just set my cost per round and jump whenever ammo shows up. It has worked fairly well so far. Just have to watch closely. When ammo does show up it doesn't stay long.

M4Madness

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Springville
    gunbot.net ... reliable? I've never ordered ammo of the internet :/

It just scans various internet sites for ammo and posts up its finds. Any good deals are snagged up within minutes, so in my personal opinion, it's not a worthwhile site for anyone who doesn't have the time to dedicate to using it properly. You could set a page alert to notify you when deals come in on Gunbot, but you'd still have to have immediate access to a computer, which most can't do during a workday. Most of us don't have cushy jobs sitting in the A/C in front of a computer surfing gun sites when the boss isn't around.

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    Avon WalMart guy tried to make up his own rules today. My wife and I went to get some 223 and he told us only 3 boxes per family. I don't think the manager will like that he made up his own (worthless) rule...

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 8, 2013
    Indianapolis, IN
    Walmart EAST WASHINGTON Indy

At 5:30 pm he just stocked the case. 9mm WWB 100 rnds, 45 WWB 100 rnds. Some 40 and 762.

Were 20 boxes of 45 left and 12 of 9mm when I left at 5:40 pm NO 22lr

Walmart East Washington St Indy

12many

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    over there
    At 5:30 pm he just stocked the case. 9mm WWB 100 rnds, 45 WWB 100 rnds. Some 40 and 762.

Were 20 boxes of 45 left and 12 of 9mm when I left at 5:40 pm NO 22lr

Walmart East Washington St Indy

Yea, and I got some even after seeing all the flippers in the lot and a couple leaving the counter. At around 6:00 there was still what you listed and about 10 boxes of Tula .223

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy

This stuff shoots really well. It's got some kind of oil based humidity seal on it and feels a little slimy but it shot a sub 2 MOA group at 100 yards out of my daughters 10/22 Compact. :rockwoot:

I have about 1300 rounds left and would be willing to split up a case. PM me if interested.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom