• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Beowulf

Master
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Just got an in-stock notification from Midway - Aguila SuperExtra 22LR 40 grain round nose - $28.99/500
    Aguila SuperExtra Ammo 22 Long Rifle 40 Grain Lead Round Nose Box of

Better be quick.

They are out of that. But they have:

Eley Sport: Eley Sport Ammo 22 Long Rifle 40 Grain Lead Round Nose Box of 500 (10

Aguila Match: Aguila Match Rifle Ammo 22 Long Rifle 40 Grain Lead Round Nose Box of

Remington Subsonic: Remington Ammo 22 Long Rifle Subsonic 38 Grain Lead Hollow Point Box

Currently, 1 box limit each.

LP1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 8, 2010
    Friday Town
    28.99 PLUS $15.25 shipping........

Buy some other stuff while you are there to make the shipping less painful. Also, Midway currently has a code for $10 off if you buy $100 of regular priced stuff. I think it's 10913. Change the first number to 2 or 3 if buying $200 or $300 worth of stuff.

BrinNutz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 26, 2012
    SBN
    So I decided to shoot up to Coldwater, MI Gander Mountain (just off of I69 about 12 miles over the border) since I work in Fremont, IN and wow...I cannot believe how horrendous their pricing is.

$64.99/100 of WWB .45 FMJ.
    $64.99/100 of AE .223 value pack.

I'll save money and just go to Walmart. It was pathetic. Glad all that trip cost was one gallon of gas, no need to ever go back.

mjlcobra

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    Same on keystone, there was a guy walking out of gander today with 16k rounds of 22 :laugh:

And as long as these jerks keep it up, the prices will stay up and availability down. I'm sure I'm not the only one asking... But is .22LR plated with gold now? The hoarding is ridiculous. I can't even pick up a box of 500 because these wackos. Hopefully the madness ends soon..

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    I thank you for letting the needy ammo buyers where the ammo is in any given caliber --

What I don't get is not posting the blinkin' prices for the boxes found.

This makes no sense at all.

Just what I'd want to do is busta move to the posted place that has the ammo only to find out
    that the place is 3X higher per round more than I wanna pay.

Again, THANK YOU, for posting the availability of the ammo....PLEASE report the prices also.

TIA

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    I thank you for letting the needy ammo buyers where the ammo is in any given caliber --

What I don't get is not posting the blinkin' prices for the boxes found.

This makes no sense at all.

Just what I'd want to do is busta move to the posted place that has the ammo only to find out
    that the place is 3X higher per round more than I wanna pay.

Again, THANK YOU, for posting the availability of the ammo....PLEASE report the prices also.

TIA

Beggers can't be choosy. I for one am not interested in writing down prices on 10 different kinds of ammo I am not even interested in. I post finds from time to time. If it is a PIA not to get the prices with it I will just skip posting and save you the hassle. Geese! I think you would be happy just to know it's out there.

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    You took me completely the wrong way - I am "thankful" that the posters take the time to tell me/us where they have scored ammo.

I stated "Thanks" twice in the posting. I really mean that - no, REALLY.

But an added plus would be posting at least a range of pricing that covers a particular caliber would help immensely

for us that do not have local LGS near us and $3.50-$4.00 fuel to drive and find the ammo is too expensive.

Living "out and away" does have its perks -- maybe not in finding the closest ammo costs via this subscription.

I thank you anyway for your efforts...if you throw a price out there next time - I'll thank you twice.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    You took me completely the wrong way - I am "thankful" that the posters take the time to tell me/us where they have scored ammo.

I stated "Thanks" twice in the posting. I really mean that - no, REALLY.

But an added plus would be posting at least a range of pricing that covers a particular caliber would help immensely

for us that do not have local LGS near us and $3.50-$4.00 fuel to drive and find the ammo is too expensive.

Living "out and away" does have its perks -- maybe not in finding the closest ammo costs via this subscription.

I thank you anyway for your efforts...if you throw a price out there next time - I'll thank you twice.

Maybe it could have been worded a little softer. May be I am a bit over reacting. I don't know. I think most of us assume the local guys will get there first and the drive is not a hassle. I buy most of my ammo at wally world. The prices there have not gone threw the roof. I see maybe a 2-3% increase at most from a year ago.

I refuse to buy price gouge ammo from the opportunistic flippers. I want to barf when I see ammo I saw a few days ago at Dunham's for 26 bucks a few days ago being flipped for 80-90 dollars. I believe in making a buck but morals have to kick in somewhere. It makes me want to kick somewhere :-)

snuffy33

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    136   0   0
    Apr 25, 2008
    Indy
    I refuse to buy price gouge ammo from the opportunistic flippers. I want to barf when I see ammo I saw a few days ago at Dunham's for 26 bucks a few days ago being flipped for 80-90 dollars. I believe in making a buck but morals have to kick in somewhere. It makes me want to kick somewhere :-)

What I'd like to know is who these people are that are buying from the flippers at inflated prices?

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    What I'd like to know is who these people are that are buying from the flippers at inflated prices?

There are a lot or the flippers would not be selling it. I run in tot hem at the range. They complain. they ask me where i get mine. I tell them that I get it the same place the flippers do. you have to get up early and have to want it more then them!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom