• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Justin727

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2012
    Bargersville
    Just swung by Bare Arms. I saw Federal and Winchester bulk packs for $46. Also saw Federal 325 packs, I think they were maybe $32, something like that.

This is really making me regret not buying more when I head the chance last Thursday evening. Federal 555 bulk packs for 24.99 a piece! They had 5, I took 2. In a way I wish I would have picked up more.. In a way it makes me feel good that I didnt take them all for myself. Of course there is a decent chance that whoever did snag the other 3 will be flipping them for $50+ ea on Armslist.com. :n00b:

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    I haven't been hitting the big box stores looking for ammo like you guys have, but are you guys seeing the bulk 100rd packs of 12ga 7 1/2 or 8 shot on the shelves again? I'm not hurting for any, but I'm probably going to want to buy some in the spring. Is it hitting the shelves now?

daemon2525

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2014
    Fort Wayne
    All the stores around here have shotguns shells but they always did. It was just pistol ammo shortage at first
    and now you can get about anything except .22

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I haven't been hitting the big box stores looking for ammo like you guys have, but are you guys seeing the bulk 100rd packs of 12ga 7 1/2 or 8 shot on the shelves again? I'm not hurting for any, but I'm probably going to want to buy some in the spring. Is it hitting the shelves now?

My local Walmart had a bunch of those on the shelf last week.

Aquila

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2013
    Central
    Stopped by the Brownsburg Walmart on my way to work this morning. They had the bulk Winchester 333 boxes and CCI Mini-Mag 100 round boxes of 22 this morning.

Tobryan

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 6, 2013
    Lafayette
    Gander Mountain, Lafayette....boatload of 22LR. Only 1 big box and 10 boxes of 50 allowed, per day. As of 2pm. $2.50 for 50, and different big boxes from $18-$22. They even had the Federal Nitrogen sealed cans. Get there!

scootn103

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 6, 2013
    Anyone hit there local gander stores for there firearms and ammo sale ? My local had 45-60 inline and the .22 they had lasted an hour .

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    I went into Gander @ County Line Rd. this morning. They had no rimfire. I asked one of the senior guys behind the counter (senior as in I know he's worked there since it opened) if they had any on the shelf this morning. He said no, it all sold out yesterday morning. I asked if he remembered what they had in, he named off every brand & variety listed in their flyer (Winchester & Federal). He said it was all gone in short time by the guys that come in to buy it and resell it. I asked when they would get another shipment to which he replied it will be on the shelf at opening Friday.

I said thanks and turned to walk away. He suggested I come early and get in line.

Noway Jose

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I went into Gander @ County Line Rd. this morning. They had no rimfire. I asked one of the senior guys behind the counter (senior as in I know he's worked there since it opened) if they had any on the shelf this morning. He said no, it all sold out yesterday morning. I asked if he remembered what they had in, he named off every brand & variety listed in their flyer (Winchester & Federal). He said it was all gone in short time by the guys that come in to buy it and resell it. I asked when they would get another shipment to which he replied it will be on the shelf at opening Friday.

I said thanks and turned to walk away. He suggested I come early and get in line.

Perpetuated by the morons among us who feed the flipper machine.

Engalwood

Expert
    Rating - 95.7%
    22   1   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Greenwood
    Wally by gander n gwood has been getting decent .22 shipments n as we'll this week. If someone doesn't know when ganders shipments come n then they just don't get it. Not that hard of info to find

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    thatjimboguy
    Top Bottom