Not open for further replies.

Joniki

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NE Indiana
    Most of the Walmart's in the Ft Wayne area have 22 in stock for around 7 cents a round. Several have 22 shorts and sub sonic stuff as well.

youngmanjr1970

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Sep 6, 2016
    Franklin
    Point Blank in Greenwood seems to have good deals on their Midwest ammo very often. I shoot it and it seems to be very good. No FTE or FTL after about 1000 rds in my Sig 1911, VP9 or Glock 43

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Holy ****.

50 round box - 10mm Auto 180 Grain FMJ Ammo By Sellier Bellot - SB10A | SGAmmo.com

This ammo has to suck at that price. Anyone have any experience with it? I mean, even if it's weak 10mm, as long as it cycles reliably, it's good for something. Right?

10mm ammo in this price range puts it in a tie with 45acp ammo in my opinion, not to mention you'd have reloadable brass in 10mm on top of it. If I still had a 10mm, I'd buy some of this ammo right now. The ammo for serious 10mm stuff (hunting/defense) is still going to be expensive, but ammo in this price range will certainly get the attention of anyone looking to use their 10mm more.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    10mm ammo in this price range puts it in a tie with 45acp ammo in my opinion, not to mention you'd have reloadable brass in 10mm on top of it. If I still had a 10mm, I'd buy some of this ammo right now. The ammo for serious 10mm stuff (hunting/defense) is still going to be expensive, but ammo in this price range will certainly get the attention of anyone looking to use their 10mm more.

I've been buying up the Sig Elite Performance ammo in 10mm whenever I can find it on sale. It's usually $26.99/50rd box in most places but sometimes I can find it for around $23. I like it because it's not all that far from Underwood. I shoot maybe 100rds every couple of weeks or so, so it does get expensive.

I think I might have to buy at least half case of the S&B and try it out.

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    Today only, Gander has the troy Landry minimags on sale for $25.99. 300rd, 36gr HP. $8.66/100. Not a bad price if you're wanting minimags. Don't know what limit is.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom