• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • yournamehere

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2013
    Irony right before our eyes... maybe a good citizen needs to report 'yournamehere' to the CIT or PCU; sounds like he needs a knock on the door from the po-po just to make sure he's 'ok'.
    I wish they would so I could tell them to their face to **** off.

MTC

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    This sounds like a "if it can save one person argument". We heard not just a few of these after Newtown. One could also craft arguments like this to warrant curtailing the 4th and 5th Amendments. To prevent bad things.

Are people entitled to freedom of thought and it's none of the gov's business?

In the late, great USSR, if a citizen had expressed disaffection with the regime and a desire, perhaps, to take up arms, he or she would have ended up in a psychiatric ward. Because obviously only a crazy person would find fault with the CPSU.

Soviet_Propaganda_Poster_1.jpg

[Citizens! Give up your weapons!]

Interesting poster.

How about we get the government involved when one is suspected of violated the rights of another citizen by harming them or their property and not this Third Worldy "brother comrade" stuff that makes me want to go brush my wookie suit?
    :laugh: That's marvelous. I can see it now ...

< commercial: scene: crowded upscale restaurant >

"Well, my [STRIKE]broker[/STRIKE] lawyer is [STRIKE]E.F.Hutton[/STRIKE] Kirk Freeman, and he says ..." < entire place comes to hushed, rapt attention > "... buy your wookie suits at (H. Huntsman, Anderson & Sheppard, Gieves & Hawkes, [other?])."

dt420

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 22, 2012
    NW
    What I am is sick of the leftists in this country continuing to erode the rights of citizens in the name of safety. And sick of the poopoo crowd who say they dont like it but go belly up like you.

lol I am going belly up because I am not wishing death on people? You sir, are way out there.

Top Bottom