Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    9cbf8f6a6b950e76_mime-attachment.preview.jpeg

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    NE Indiana
    Funny, I especially like all the institutions that were going under while Bush was in office.
    My quote was referring to all the business leaders convicted of fraud, insider trading, taking bribes, giving bribes and a host of many other things, not that "O" would cause any business to shut down. With some of "O's" comments abut small business and the Chamber of Commerce, I am undecided whether he is a threat to small business or not.

Not trying to trap you, musclecarr, but would you elaborate on what you saw under Bush's tenure? I would be interested in hearing what you have to say.

musclecarr

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2010
    Owen County
    My quote was referring to all the business leaders convicted of fraud, insider trading, taking bribes, giving bribes and a host of many other things, not that "O" would cause any business to shut down. With some of "O's" comments abut small business and the Chamber of Commerce, I am undecided whether he is a threat to small business or not.

Not trying to trap you, musclecarr, but would you elaborate on what you saw under Bush's tenure? I would be interested in hearing what you have to say.

Sure, HE (Bush) was in office when all of these things were going on. Remember?;)

Top Bottom