• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    I've looked thru the phone book and there seems to be several places that rechrome bumpers but I was wondering if anybody had used any of the local places? Are they any good? Should I go out of state? Been there done that experiences please.

This is going to be on a 67 mustang I recently foolishly bought, I couldn't pass on the deal, it was too good! My intentions for the car are in the "Pro Touring" genre, although I've been doing the "Pro Touring" thing since long before it had a name and was cool.

rotortech

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Sep 20, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Show quality = Browns in Paducah, KY. They do work for people all over the US. Get ready to pay big bucks. I am getting some small parts for a motorcycle re-plated (at a different, cheaper shop) and it will cost me hundreds of dollars.

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    PM AllenM or post him a question here:

Diamond Collision - INGunOwners

I'm sure he either does it/can get it done/or knows where to do so...

Yup! Allen Moore at Diamond Collision..... will know from experience (I believe), who here in the area is good/better/best at this plating.

I can provide you a link to list of all Indiana platers, if you'd like it. Just send me a PM.

tatic05

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 3, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    :popcorn: I will also look into them. I just picked up a 66 mustang myself. :rockwoot:Anyone know of a place in Indiana or close to that you can order parts from? I have seen some around but either west or south of us here.

VaGriller

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 15, 2010
    Avon
    Is this a bumper that you have fabricated on? Reason I'm asking is you can normally buy 2-3 A/M mustang chrome bumpers for what a place would charge you to do an "ok" job on yours. Show quality bumpers with minor repairs can run 1K-1500 each.

Top Bottom