• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Angie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    Owen county
    Hubby finally got even with me and played 24 Waylon Jennings songs in a row. I guess thats what I get for making him listen to my music!
    Nothing wrong with country music just not my kinda thing.

hc4sar

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2009
    cent IN.
    I feel for you Angie its the other way round here . her (the CFO) country, me 50's and 60's guess what we listen to most of the time?
    :ingo:

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I just downloaded my theme song from Itunes today. The Marshall Tucker Band album that has the song...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEOV5vWfSgI]YouTube - Marshall Tucker Band Can't You See[/ame]

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Ain't no thang but a chicken wang.

P.S. When MiniJet was in First grade, a spelling word was "chicken" and they had to write a sentence. That's what she wrote. The teacher called me. Apparently, she wasn't a fan.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I'm not much of a fan of country music.

But great music is great music regardless of genre and this song is just flat out great. Thanks for the post...made for a great listen. :yesway:

I don't like country either but I love that song! I've been singing it to my wife a lot lately. All I have to do is say the "Can't you see, can't you see" and she gets this look on her face. We've been married 12 years now and I think we've just got to the point of being able to :stickpoke:lovingly.:D

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    its not the country music doing that to ya, its that **** beer you keep drinking......

No, I don't drink much beer. I'm pretty sure it's the "bbq chicken and aluminum foil", "she thinks my tractor is sexy", "honey I'm home and I've had a hard day", "she's gone country, just look at them boots", "do the watermelon crawl" that makes me want to hang myself.

I was thinking about writing a country song and titling it "Third fence post from the stop sign". It's guaranteed to be a hit.

ironjaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Indy Northeast
    :lmfao::bowdown:
    No, I don't drink much beer. I'm pretty sure it's the "bbq chicken and aluminum foil", "she thinks my tractor is sexy", "honey I'm home and I've had a hard day", "she's gone country, just look at them boots", "do the watermelon crawl" that makes me want to hang myself.

I was thinking about writing a country song and titling it "Third fence post from the stop sign". It's guaranteed to be a hit.

Top Bottom