Getting ready for Martial Law or just routine?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • .45 Dave

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Anderson

WWIIIDefender

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Saudi Arabia
    After reading and looking at it more It doesn't look good at all. It is what we will be going through if this country collapses. Slave labor, ya thats always good when the White House puts slave labor in an executive order.

This woman reads the whole thing and breaks it down. Its really long but good. It also says this order can be used during peactime.
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myPENDAJdE0&feature=g-all-f&context=G231e9f1FAAAAAAAADAA[/ame]

Of course almost every president has one of these orders. Reagan's was 12656 and clintons was 12919 still there is some scary stuff in there. They are getting worse though Reagans didn't have the work force without compensation part. Clintons did though so ya slavery is ok though cause its been in the language since clinton.

Last edited:

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    More hysteria nonsense.

maybe, maybe not. only the elites know but, do you believe that our government really has our best interests at heart with the militarization of just about every governmental agency and the constant passing of legislation taking away or liberties or setting the foundation to do so?

i am in no way arguing with you but just curious about your view of things

regards

jake

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    maybe, maybe not. only the elites know but, do you believe that our government really has our best interests at heart with the militarization of just about every governmental agency and the constant passing of legislation taking away or liberties or setting the foundation to do so?

i am in no way arguing with you but just curious about your view of things

regards

jake

Thanks Jake.

I believe that our current government, and preceding administrations for the past few generations, have little to no interest in looking out what is best for us (as a country or individual). They are into power and power only. It's their heroine.

Now, I posted what I posted without much explanation because I was hoping people would read the second link in the OP, also.

It really expresses what I've experienced in real life: hippies were convinced that GWB would stay on past the end of his 2nd term, and some conservative were expecting the Clintons to hold the office by the short hairs someway, somehow, also. We knew that Hilary was in love with the power then and it hasn't faded a bit.

They know that the foreign press would scream like a banshee if they pulled such a move. Maybe it will happen when there is nothing left to lose - hell i don't know.

But I equate this one with the thread posted by the guy that said he heard that the EPA was considering banning of lead ammo - just hysteria with no real reading involved.

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    If you'd read both you would see this is not new territory, J_.

I assure you, I'm on your side of the fence when it comes to not trusting them, I'm just not going to get worked up over something that has been going on for decades with no real consequence.

It has no purpose but to bait those with the weaknesses of hysteria. Slaves take the bait. Masters place the bait. They are master baitors, you see?

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    Thanks Jake.

I believe that our current government, and preceding administrations for the past few generations, have little to no interest in looking out what is best for us (as a country or individual). They are into power and power only. It's their heroine.

Now, I posted what I posted without much explanation because I was hoping people would read the second link in the OP, also.

It really expresses what I've experienced in real life: hippies were convinced that GWB would stay on past the end of his 2nd term, and some conservative were expecting the Clintons to hold the office by the short hairs someway, somehow, also. We knew that Hilary was in love with the power then and it hasn't faded a bit.

They know that the foreign press would scream like a banshee if they pulled such a move. Maybe it will happen when there is nothing left to lose - hell i don't know.

But I equate this one with the thread posted by the guy that said he heard that the EPA was considering banning of lead ammo - just hysteria with no real reading involved.

ok i agree with you pretty much, the only thing i would add would be that yes there have always been the fear of presidents trying to stay in power, but obama has extended his power and the power of the government exponentially with the appointing of czars, legislation and the things like the NDAA. it seems as if there is a greater chance although i agree with you probably unlikely with this current administration.

also i think we would all be foolish to forget that the division in the country is at its worst ever, without there being a shot fired. the radical left which he is a part of even though they are upset with him too, are so rabid about there own religion that being the progressive agenda that they are more likely to do something stupid at this time.

your right tho, probably nothing to worry about, but there are some ominous signs out there that werent there for the others.

jake

.45 Dave

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Anderson
    I guess what bothers me is that once in place all these orders can be invoked. It's like leaving a live grenade lying around your house and thinking probably no one will ever pull the pin.

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    I guess what bothers me is that once in place all these orders can be invoked. It's like leaving a live grenade lying around your house and thinking probably no one will ever pull the pin.

only cept in washington no one is smart enough to leave anything alone......... somebodys gonna pull the pin............. for our own good tho

jake

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    ok i agree with you pretty much, the only thing i would add would be that yes there have always been the fear of presidents trying to stay in power, but obama has extended his power and the power of the government exponentially with the appointing of czars, legislation and the things like the NDAA. it seems as if there is a greater chance although i agree with you probably unlikely with this current administration.

also i think we would all be foolish to forget that the division in the country is at its worst ever, without there being a shot fired. the radical left which he is a part of even though they are upset with him too, are so rabid about there own religion that being the progressive agenda that they are more likely to do something stupid at this time.

your right tho, probably nothing to worry about, but there are some ominous signs out there that werent there for the others.

jake

Don't forget circumventing bankruptcy law and nationalizing GM and Chrysler.

Don't forget kicking priority secured creditors to the curb.

Don't forget circumventing IRC 382 as a favor to GM.

Don't forget circumventing IRC 1082 as a favor to GM.

fearless leader can go to Hell and take all the statist pig thugs with him, but we need not let him drag the republic down to Hell with him.

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    But it's their only one.

It has to really count and whoever decides to pull it will have consequences and repercussions.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    But it's their only one.

It has to really count and whoever decides to pull it will have consequences and repercussions.
    What consequences? They. like their enforcers, enjoy immunity to almost anything they do. Hell, they've killed 100's of thousands of people around the globe with no consequences. The last thing they're concerned with are repercussions.

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    But it's their only one.

Mr. Leash i agree with all of the above in both of your latest posts!

although i wonder if the "structure" is weak enough that maybe it wont be so hard for the house of cards to come down? meaning the situation will make it count more than it might had the government done a better job in general. seems like we are teetering on the brink of calamity right now and it any little thing could send us over the edge

jake

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    What consequences? They. like their enforcers, enjoy immunity to almost anything they do. Hell, they've killed 100's of thousands of people around the globe with no consequences. The last thing they're concerned with are repercussions.

Hey man, I wont pretend to know what their end game manifestation will be - or when even. But that pin stays in the grenade until the last play, then who knows what. All bets are off? Until the next game? I don't know.

Conspiracies are abound these days. Under the table is where all the deals are made but it's filthy and dangerous down there. Everybody know when they've been under the table, the others can smell it on them.

Top Bottom