Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    you hear the voices too?

What I hear in this thread is

OMG! YOU DON'T THINK THE WAY I THINK YOU SHOULD THINK! :runaway:

C'mon. People get to vote however they want, or even at all or not. That's none of your business. However, it's fair to discuss and try to persuade. But don't get upset about it when people disagree with you. You have YOUR own vote. You're not entitled to other people's votes too. If libertarians want to vote for Libertarians, don't complain that they didn't agree with you to vote for the Republican.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    @Bugl02

you R correct.....

send no message......

send the gender xhe holcomeee packin Nov. 3rd

U do what you will...;however,

if you are from ohio....U have bigger problems......

ohio gov. is actively more pro dem. & is reachin for your 2A...

holcomeee is just letin dem mayors run ALL Ind.

he should be retired.... NO 4 more yrs.

Harleyrider's back? :dunno:

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    WRONG
    I am predicting the Gov. will win.
    If I leave the voting machine with NO VOTE for governor I DID NOT......

REPEAT ........

I DID NOT vote for the dem!

I Wrote a letter with my Ballot that the gov. will be guranteed to READ and
    may be he does it from his retreat in Nashville.....

but he will see the "spread" between Pres. Trump and his total.....

Please leave the Gov. vote blank.....

Which way do you think that spread will be? ;)

SwikLS

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2015
    The Bunker
    That's it. I've decided I'm voting for Woody Myers. I dont care what he stands for. Today I found out I may have to cancel a job because of Holcomb's mask mandates and lockdown. Initially I was just going to vote for the libertarian candidate, but after today, I'm voting for the Democrat. which I've never done before except for Operation Chaos in 2008.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    That's it. I've decided I'm voting for Woody Myers. I dont care what he stands for. Today I found out I may have to cancel a job because of Holcomb's mask mandates and lockdown. Initially I was just going to vote for the libertarian candidate, but after today, I'm voting for the Democrat. which I've never done before except for Operation Chaos in 2008.

You know Biden has called for a nationwide mask mandate, yes? What makes you think any Democrat will be no worse or in any way an improvement?

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    What I hear in this thread is

OMG! YOU DON'T THINK THE WAY I THINK YOU SHOULD THINK! :runaway:

C'mon. People get to vote however they want, or even at all or not. That's none of your business. However, it's fair to discuss and try to persuade. But don't get upset about it when people disagree with you. You have YOUR own vote. You're not entitled to other people's votes too. If libertarians want to vote for Libertarians, don't complain that they didn't agree with you to vote for the Republican.

What evs.

I'm voting for Holcomb.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    You know Biden has called for a nationwide mask mandate, yes? What makes you think any Democrat will be no worse or in any way an improvement?

Biden’s people ought to read United States v. Lopez.

States can legally do some things the feds can’t.

...and while I was not in favor of a mask mandate, I don’t see it as a reason to throw Holcomb out. In looking back through this topic, and I can’t pretend to have read every post, I don’t see a lot of specific issues explained, so I would be interested in the specific objections to what he has done, not generalities.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    What evs.

I'm voting for Holcomb.

Okay.

Biden’s people ought to read United States v. Lopez.

States can legally do some things the feds can’t.

...and while I was not in favor of a mask mandate, I don’t see it as a reason to throw Holcomb out. In looking back through this topic, and I can’t pretend to have read every post, I don’t see a lot of specific issues explained, so I would be interested in the specific objections to what he has done, not generalities.

In his announcement for his mask mandate executive order, Holcomb said that not wearing a mask in a public place (notwithstanding exclusions) would be a class B misdemeanor. In my book that makes him unfit to lead. The fact that he backed down mitigates that at least a little. But it was just a face-saving move. If the AG hadn't called him out, I'm pretty sure that ***** ass ********** would have signed it. Still not fit to lead. **** Holcomb. YMMV.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Well that will just fix everything wont it.......:):

I have lost 75% of the work we usually get every year due to this Pandemic crap.
    75%. Who do I yell at or not vote for to fix that.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Because having Gretchen Whitmer as .gov would be soooo much better than Holcomb. YGBSM. My eye is itchy so I should just shove this stick in it to make all things better. :rolleyes:

Like I said before, you were absent in the primary so you are now just making things worse.

The language I would like to use to describe your course would get me banned or at lease reprimanded. If you receive the future course you have chosen I really hope you receive ALL of its rewards.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Because having Gretchen Whitmer as .gov would be soooo much better than Holcomb. YGBSM. My eye is itchy so I should just shove this stick in it to make all things better. :rolleyes:

Like I said before, you were absent in the primary so you are now just making things worse.
    True dat.

The language I would like to use to describe your course would get me banned or at lease reprimanded. If you receive the future course you have chosen I really hope you receive ALL of its rewards.
    If you do get banned, I left a surprise in the solitary cell for next guy. ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom