• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sureshot129

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    NW Indiana
    O.K. I have been busy lately and have not been around the board, but the last couple nights I have tried to Letterman and could not make it past the F'N monologue. Has he gotten too buddy buddy with Obama? Too much time in NYC? All I want is to be entertained I could care less what his political view point is.......DANCE for me and be a good entertaining monkey that your paid to be.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I got tired of Letterman after the second or third year he was on TV. Although Chris Elliot was always hilarious, Lettermans bit just gets really old really fast. As far as his political views, does he even show up in the late night ratings anymore? I'm being serious, I don't stay up late very often, and I couldn't truthfully tell you his show was still on the air.:):

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    The only time I have watched David -kiss the democrat butt -Letterman was when he had NCIS star Mark Harmon on. Just seeing the "coming attraction" when he had him or her Clinton on the show, and now his personal messiah was enough to make me sick.

millsusaf

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Carmel
    Unfortunately he is funny far less than he is a liberal douche. I attempt to watch him every once in a while but usually turn it off after about 10 min because I can't stand his BS anymore. Jay is a flaming liberal too but he at least is a little more fair and takes shots at both sides.

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    This is why Leno is going bye bye, he doesnt fit the liberal media agenda. And his musician buddy is probably the worst sidekick ever. not funny in the least. terrible.

Top Bottom