• Status
    Not open for further replies.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    I was dating a girl w/ a rough past (split home, abuse, etc). We had a very minor verbal disagreement over something, like so minor voices weren't even raised. Then I hear from my friends she is telling people I was abusing her. I ended it right then. She apologized, told our friends she made it up, etc. Nope. Done. Bye. That was HS and my future didn't need that drama-to-be in its wake.

You're stuck after "I Do," up till then you have to know when to cut bait and re-cast... you do have to think with the brain in the cranium some, too.

-rvb

Would that more HS age guys kept their cranial brain in charge the way you did.

lavready

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2014
    Columbus, IN
    Dude, been there. She got physical with you... all it takes is for her to tell someone you laid a hand on her in a rude or unpleasant manner and you could find yourself behind bars. Don't blame all her actions and emotions on the alcohol. She's an adult and made the decision to down 30 beers, then go to work, come home and give you the business. She's unstable at best and until she can get herself on her own two feet (without you doing it for her) she'll always be unstable. You gotta let her walk on her own and if she gets it right, and comes back to you when she's healthy that's the only way to be with her.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Apologies to any non crazy Tinnanys :D
    6162239.jpg

Crazy accurate, I got a little too "Icarus" on that one.

burt gummer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 14, 2012
    noblesville
    Well update she told me to **** off after I told her I just wanted to talk, lol it's amazing how she can say I love u one minute and **** u the next after all i did for her and her mom, well she can now spend all the time she wants alone w her mom and never have special birthdays or vacations or anything, I'm gonna sell her **** she left here, she wants to use me and abuse me then I can use her **** for training money hahaha, the funniest thing is she said I threatened her and gonna call the cops, if ur gonna do that u might want to hide some stuff hon lol, but **** her iv got more important things to do

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    Hmmm, if only someone in this thread mentioned that she might be crazy. I would think that someone here should have warned you that something like this might happen. I just don't understand why no one tried to help you. I guess no one here had any experience in these matters so they couldn't share possible outcomes. Damn INGO, not helpful at all.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    Hmmm, if only someone in this thread mentioned that she might be crazy. I would think that someone here should have warned you that something like this might happen. I just don't understand why no one tried to help you. I guess no one here had any experience in these matters so they couldn't share possible outcomes. Damn INGO, not helpful at all.

It really is such a shame that so few on INGO feel moved to show some common decency and offer to help someone clearly in distress.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Learn from this OP. She was crazy and you didn't spot it last time. Did you jump head first into the relationship or go slowly? Something went wrong at the start

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Well update she told me to **** off after I told her I just wanted to talk, lol it's amazing how she can say I love u one minute and **** u the next after all i did for her and her mom, well she can now spend all the time she wants alone w her mom and never have special birthdays or vacations or anything, I'm gonna sell her **** she left here, she wants to use me and abuse me then I can use her **** for training money hahaha, the funniest thing is she said I threatened her and gonna call the cops, if ur gonna do that u might want to hide some stuff hon lol, but **** her iv got more important things to do

So maybe all of us worldly old guys were right.
    You can not fix or even adjust stupid.
    You need to avoid Bat**** crazy at all costs.
    Lifes lesson here. Just because she does is no reason you should take her up on the offer.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Look back into the past grasshopper. Go deep into your mind and find the place I speak of. You know, that place your head (the top one) has no control.
    I think we have all visited that place. You know the one. Bat:poop: crazy but we have to go back just one more time. We are compelled.

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington

People may be cracking jokes, but mental illness isn't funny. People crack, and when they do, it's hard telling what the mind will do. If the ex, and I am really hoping she's an ex, is willing to seek treatment, it sounds like she is bipolar with borderline tendencies. She's using you to get what she wants. She needs to be eval'd, and then given some meds. I hope she gets help, and doesn't drag you into the ****ter any more than she has.

I would not sell her stuff, I would meet in some place with a camera to give it to her. Or have sheriff's deputies oversee the exchange. Might not hurt to request a no contact order as well.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    People may be cracking jokes, but mental illness isn't funny. People crack, and when they do, it's hard telling what the mind will do. If the ex, and I am really hoping she's an ex, is willing to seek treatment, it sounds like she is bipolar with borderline tendencies. She's using you to get what she wants. She needs to be eval'd, and then given some meds. I hope she gets help, and doesn't drag you into the ****ter any more than she has.

I would not sell her stuff, I would meet in some place with a camera to give it to her. Or have sheriff's deputies oversee the exchange. Might not hurt to request a no contact order as well.

Highlighted more advice so the OP would not miss it. She's already threatened to go to the police with false (hopefully) charges against you. DO NOT GIVE HER ANYTHING REAL SHE CAN USE AGAINST YOU!!!!!!!

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

Nah, probably just a phase she is going through. Should be good to go by next week or so. :yesway:

Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area
    Burt, I dunno what's happened between last week and now but I hope like hell you ran far and fast from that lady. You might love her a lot but she is damaged goods and nothing you can do is going to fix that.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana

I'm shocked at this completely unexpected outcome.

On a serious note, selling her belongings is a bad idea. It's almost as much of a bad idea as you ignoring all of the advice you requested here.

Do not sell her things. Find a way to return them to her that does not require face to face contact.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom