• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    CFR Newt Gingrich should be crowned the King of the Neocons. His entire worldview revolves around this goal of waging war on the rest of the world. He openly called for WW3 in one of his op-ed articles. He is the poster child for the New World Order. This shouldn't surprise us with his long history of representing the CFR and disturbing record of globalism.

In his own words from his 2006 Wall Street Journal article, "Lincoln and Bush," Gingrich says that the United States should adopt a "dramatically larger" budget for policing the world. He calls our current spending levels a "pseudo-war budget." Clearly not enough Trillions have been pissed into the sand yet.

He repeatedly uses words like "aggressive" in his article, and called his plan "World War III" four times.

On his hit list for World War III, he names Iran, Syria, North Korea, Lebanon, and Saudi Arabia. Last week put Cuba on notice that he would try to topple their government in the first 2 years. These wars will be waged in addition to the other globalist wars already-in-progress in Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Yemen, Somalia, Pakistan, Sudan, Congo, Uganda, and Central African Republic.

He also calls for "new national security and homeland security organizations." He has echoed these wishes previously in his other speeches. DHS, TSA, FBI, CIA, are not enough for Newt. He wants more agencies with "extraordinary powers" to spy on Americans. He has also previously stated that terror suspects will "not have rights" under his iron-fisted rule.

Researching Newt Gingrich has convinced me that he is the absolute worst possible outcome for America in 2012. Worse than the other Republican choices, and worse than Barack Obama, hindered by a Republican congress. He will usher in an era of outright fascism if he gets his way. I am quite sure I will be unimpressed with his nominees and supreme court justices as well.

Newt:
    "Following this initiative, the president should propose a dramatic and deep overhaul of homeland security grounded in metrics-based performance to create a system capable of meeting the seriousness of the threat. The leaders of the new national security and homeland security organizations should be asked what they need to win this emerging World War III, and then the budget should be developed. We need a war budget, but we currently have an OMB-driven, pseudo-war budget. The goal of victory, ultimately, will lead to a dramatically larger budget, which will lead to a serious national debate. We can win this argument, but we first have to make it." -- Newt Gingrich

"Beyond our shores, we must commit to defeating the enemies of freedom in Iraq, starting with doubling the size of the Iraqi military and police forces. We should put Iran, Syria and Saudi Arabia on notice that any help going to the enemies of the Iraqi people will be considered hostile acts by the U.S. In southern Lebanon, the U.S. should insist on disarming Hezbollah, emphasizing it as the first direct defeat of Syria and Iran--thus restoring American prestige in the region while undermining the influence of the Syrian and Iranian dictatorships. Further, we should make clear our goal of replacing the repressive dictatorships in North Korea, Iran and Syria, whose aim is to do great harm to the American people and our allies." -- Newt Gingrich

Thomas DiLorenzo gives another good analysis of Newt's article:
    Newt-Onian Foreign Policy by Thomas DiLorenzo

Last edited:

MadBomber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Brownsburg
    Rambone.....keep bashing at the rock; someday it just might crumble. But for gods sake, can you toss in a little humor once in awhile? Never forget the George Bernard Shaw quote:

“If you're going to tell people the truth, you'd better make them laugh. Or they'll kill you.” :D

BillyT

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 23, 2010
    Indy
    Newt is a shill. I don't see how he can
    Even compete with Ron Paul regarding the masses. Unfortunately this loser (newt) somehow makes Obama look appealing. Atleast then people don't care for these neocon policies.

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    "Gingrich openly calls for World War III"
    Sorry, But I can't find a call for World War III in any of Newt's writings. I do see a call to be prepared for war. I stance I happen to believe in.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Sorry, But I can't find a call for World War III in any of Newt's writings. I do see a call to be prepared for war. I stance I happen to believe in.

So all that talk about needing a dramatically larger war budget, new agencies, toppling more countries is just being "prepared"? Now that is funny.

BillyT

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 23, 2010
    Indy
    So all that talk about needing a dramatically larger war budget, new agencies, toppling more countries is just being "prepared"? Now that is funny.

I believe they call it spreading democracy... Not entirely sure which is worse the religious nationalism that the middle east is famous for and obviously agree with judging by they're own writing. I see things I consider scary and cruel but heck I see the same from china. It's a cultural thing. I'm curious if the people want us to "democracy" them into oblivion. In newts case we have no right to invade these sovereign nations who are barely able to govern themselves nor do we have the standing to spread democracy especially which is probably more akin to spreading an STD.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Wait, so it is okay to go back as far as 2006 for some of Newt and his WWIII talk? HOW DARE YOU TRY TO DRAG NEWT'S GOOD NAME THROUGH THE MUD BY BRINGING UP THINGS HE SAID IN THE PAST!?!?!?!!! I mean, yeah, Newt is a moron.

MadBomber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Brownsburg
    Wait, so it is okay to go back as far as 2006 for some of Newt and his WWIII talk? HOW DARE YOU TRY TO DRAG NEWT'S GOOD NAME THROUGH THE MUD BY BRINGING UP THINGS HE SAID IN THE PAST!?!?!?!!! I mean, yeah, Newt is a moron.

No kidding. If we're going to stoop so low as to use a mans' words and deeds as an indicator of possible actions and policies as POTUS, then I just don't know what to think anymore. Surely you people are smart enough to see that many years ago Obama, Soros, the Clintons, and an army of future Paulbots planted all these fake articles, supposedly written by Newt, in order to slander, bash, and discredit him?

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    What is scary is that a much larger percentage of the "right" subscribe to Newt's brand of politics than Paul's.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    This is all well and good and everything to bring this to attention but my only question would be is how would he go about convincing Congress to declare WWIII? This whole brain storming statement in this article about WWIII was predicated by this:
    First, Congress should declare that we are in World War III, says Gingrich.

The Meach

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 23, 2009
    Nobletucky
    This is all well and good and everything to bring this to attention but my only question would be is how would he go about convincing Congress to declare WWIII? This whole brain storming statement in this article about WWIII was predicated by this:

What I want to know is how exactlly does he think congress declares war? Last time I checked you have to have somebody you are declaring war on... the moniker for said war isn't really relevent when people are still being killed in it.

Its like he thinks World War III is a brand name that he wants congress to trademark for him so he can sell merchandise.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Whether his evil plan will succeed or not, remains to be seen.

But in the meantime we need to expose his evil plan and prevent him from getting the Republican nomination.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Whether his evil plan will succeed or not, remains to be seen.

But in the meantime we need to expose his evil plan and prevent him from getting the Republican nomination.
    Do you think that Gingrich would actually try to revive this "evil plan" from over five years ago considering the circumstances have changed just a bit now from the context in which he wrote the op-ed back in 2006?

Another thing to consider is that we already have a majority of the troops in Iraq slated to come home. Back in 2006 when this op-ed was done we were still in the thick of it and certain members in congress where wavering and going soft and even people like Harry Reid were declaring "This war is lost"

I believe the context of his op-ed was an attempt to counter that mentality and he was throwing out ideas to try and get the President to go all in and fight to win.

btw.. I would recommend that people read the original article to get the actual context he was basing these comments on back then. Extended Remarks: Newt Gingrich on Lincoln and Bush

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Do you think that Gingrich would actually try to revive this "evil plan" from over five years ago considering the circumstances have changed just a bit now from the context in which he wrote the op-ed back in 2006?
    Absolutely yes, this or some variant of it.

btw.. I would recommend that people read the original article to get the actual context he was basing these comments on back then. Extended Remarks: Newt Gingrich on Lincoln and Bush
    Yes, that's why I posted it.

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    It's interesting how fear motivates people. Newt is using fear of harm coming to the American people from a foreign country and rallying support to pre-emoptively stop the threat. A threat that may or may not happen and he soars (sores more like it) to the top of the polls.

Paul on the other hand tells the truth about what has and is happening in our country Which should scare the hell out of people and he's marginalized.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Absolutely yes, this or some variant of it.

Yes, that's why I posted it.
    Well it certainly is a plate full. Seems to me he would need an awful lot of help from both parties in congress to achieve these lofty goals and i'm sure he realizes that. I'm not so sure that after everything we've already been through and the financial situation this country is in he would be able to garner much support for cranking up the war machine to full capacity again for WWIII.

Top Bottom