• Status
    Not open for further replies.

DSTanner

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    TERRE HAUTE, IN
    Hello everyone. I live in Terre Haute. I've always had a passion for guns since childhood. Deer hunting, turkey hunting, and bird hunting and trap shooting. My father had 2 german shorthairs that we hunted with. After my father passed away 7 years ago, I have now got my passion back to let guns regain my attention and make it more of a hobby. My wife (of 12 years) and I have a 9 year old daughter, which she loves shooting with me, and an infant and she was born this past October. It seems like we are starting over and the budget is tight to have alot of extra cash for the hobby that I enjoy. I was getting more and more involved in handgun defense training and I went to the range often. I have plenty of hand guns (XD 40 is my everyday carry) and several nice shotguns (Browning Citori is my baby), but wanted to get into rifles. I bought my first AR lower hoping to build my first rifle when the "shooting" happend and prices went through the roof. Hopefully I can come across some parts and get to the range with my family. I really enjoy this site.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom