• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Z-Glock23

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2010
    Highland,IN
    I'm trying to decide if I want to invest the money into buying some Glaser Blue rounds to load my Glock23 carry gun with. I have talked to a lot of people that said they are one of the most devastating rounds available. I was wondering if any of you carry them and what you think of them. Thanks for any info you can provide me!

Mr. Habib

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Somewhere else
    Don't waste the money. They are devastating to jugs of water. They do lots of superficial damage but lack any real penetration. Flesh wounds didn't stop the Black Knight, and probably won't stop the punk trying to car jack you either. They are very expensive, if you did carry them you would have to take out a second mortgage to shoot enough to ensure reliability in your gun. The only ones I ever saw anyone shoot had so much muzzle flash that when they were fired at an outdoor range, on a bright sunny day, everyone on the line stopped firing to see what had exploded! There many rounds that are cheaper and much more effective IMHO.

dbd870

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2009
    I second Mr. Habib. They are not an acceptable round for the penetration reasons he stated. Take an extended look around firearmstactical.com; they do a good job explaining wounding mechanisms and proper ammunition.

rayf268

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2010
    ft wayne
    I'm trying to decide if I want to invest the money into buying some Glaser Blue rounds to load my Glock23 carry gun with. I have talked to a lot of people that said they are one of the most devastating rounds available. I was wondering if any of you carry them and what you think of them. Thanks for any info you can provide me!

I would think if you had to use them the bg or there family might have a greater chance in a lawsuit against you if the rounds say devastating.
    just me I am not in to high $$ ammo a good hollow point is fine with me.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ljmiddleton3
    Top Bottom