• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Dr. Pretorius

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    Indianapolis
    **SOLD**Excellent condition Glenfield Model 60 .22lr Semi Auto Rifle with 17rd tube & Squirrel stock. Shoots great, loves the Federal Walmart Bulk Box ammo.

FYI: The glenfield and Marlin 60s are identical, both made by Marlin. Glenfield was the name they sold under to other companies such as Sears, Western Auto and Montgomery Ward. According to websites if you subtract the first two digits of the serial number from 2000, you get the manufacture date of the rifle. This one starts in 19, so that would make this one a 1981

**SOLD** $80 Cash, FTF in Indianapolis

I will be leaving town on Sunday Mar 18th around 3pm and won't be back in town till Monday Mar 26th, So if someone wants to pick up this before I leave town it would need to be today or early Sunday morning, Otherwise I won't be able to meet until after the 26th. I dropped the price to $80 and will not drop it any lower. If it don't sale for $80, it goes back in the Safe.

:ingo:

DSC00769.jpg

DSC00770.jpg

DSC00771.jpg

Last edited:

Dr. Pretorius

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    Indianapolis
    **Final Price Drop** $80 Cash, FTF in Indianapolis

I will be leaving town on Sunday Mar 18th around 3pm and won't be back in town till Monday Mar 26th, So if someone wants to pick up this before I leave town it would need to be today or early Sunday morning, Otherwise I won't be able to meet until after the 26th. I dropped the price to $80 and will not drop it any lower. If it don't sale for $80, it goes back in the Safe.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom