• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jayhawk

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 16, 2009
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Alex Jones is a "truther" or something like that. He has or had a radio show in Texas, pretty much invented (or maybe made famous) the "Black Helicopter" thing, and makes a lot of money selling 9/11 stickers and dvds.

Not a big fan of either of those guys to be honest.

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    Alex Jones is a "truther" or something like that. He has or had a radio show in Texas, pretty much invented (or maybe made famous) the "Black Helicopter" thing, and makes a lot of money selling 9/11 stickers and dvds.

Not a big fan of either of those guys to be honest.

So, he and Glen Beck do pretty much the same thing and he is jealous because more people know who Glen Beck is and he makes more money?

jayhawk

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 16, 2009
    Fort Wayne, IN
    So, he and Glen Beck do pretty much the same thing and he is jealous because more people know who Glen Beck is and he makes more money?

Well, something like that. I think they both have their niche and their audience. Alex Jones gets tons of points with his audience for not being mainstream. If he were to look too much like Glen Beck, that wouldn't be very good for business. So Jones makes a youtube video to profess the truth for the whole world to see and realize what an amazing liberty loving genius he is.

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    Well, something like that. I think they both have their niche and their audience. Alex Jones gets tons of points with his audience for not being mainstream. If he were to look too much like Glen Beck, that wouldn't be very good for business. So Jones makes a youtube video to profess the truth for the whole world to see and realize what an amazing liberty loving genius he is.

Gotcha, one of them wears Reynolds wrap and the other the generic brand. Depending on what side of things you are looking at it from....

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Alex Jones is a confirmed Communist that believes an wants a revelution in this country.....an not a good one. Obama had him in charge of some green crap, until Beck exposed him as a TRUE Communist, when the heat got to hot he resign an left Washington in the middle of the night....one can speculate Obama asked him to leave.
    Jones also wanted to free a cop killer, is a member of STORM who have compasion on 9-11 victoms who were the terrorists, believes whites are poisoning minorities, a member of the Black National Party, wants to redistribute the wealth, hates capitlaism, founding member of Apollo, ex-con from the L.A. Riots, an 9-11 Truther, his signature is #46 on it.

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    Alex Jones is a confirmed Communist that believes an wants a revelution in this country.....an not a good one. Obama had him in charge of some green crap, until Beck exposed him as a TRUE Communist, when the heat got to hot he resign an left Washington in the middle of the night....one can speculate Obama asked him to leave.
    Jones also wanted to free a cop killer, is a member of STORM who have compasion on 9-11 victoms who were the terrorists, believes whites are poisoning minorities, a member of the Black National Party, wants to redistribute the wealth, hates capitlaism, founding member of Apollo, ex-con from the L.A. Riots, an 9-11 Truther, his signature is #46 on it.

WOW. Sounds like I need to do a little research on this guy. I watch Glen Beck and he is a little out there sometimes but, this guy sounds like one of the horsemen of the apocalypse!!!! Nowhere near the same ballpark as Beck. I hate being uninformed....

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Ummm....I think you're confusing Alex Jones with Van Jones. Not even remotely the same guy, (except for the truther stuff). Van Jones is a black guy, Alex Jones is a white guy. One worked for Obama and one runs a radio show.

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    Ummm....I think you're confusing Alex Jones with Van Jones. Not even remotely the same guy, (except for the truther stuff). Van Jones is a black guy, Alex Jones is a white guy. One worked for Obama and one runs a radio show.

WHY?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?

My it's like my mind is a ping-pong ball with this thread.... I think I need to take a break from it and attempt to educate myself...

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County

ol' trucker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2010
    indianapolis
    And do take anything Alex Jones and Glenn Beck say with large hunks of salt. Both are missing more than a few brain cells.[/quote]

We shall see how spot on he is..with his "few brain cells" Glenn Beck that is. Good luck:rolleyes:

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN

Ha!....ya your right, I got that all screwed up sideways....was thinking of Van Jones......glad you caught that, my bad. I know very little of Alex Jones. Is either related to Tom Jones.....lol.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Of course Glen tells you not to believe anything he says. He tells you to research it yourself. He posts where he got his info on his website so that you can check it out.

CVMA544

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 26, 2010
    SW Indiana
    Of course Glen tells you not to believe anything he says. He tells you to research it yourself. He posts where he got his info on his website so that you can check it out.

To add to this, if Beck was lying wouldn't he get sued left and right?

He uses the peoples own words against them quite a bit, hard to sue for repeating something you said or is true and can be fact checked.

I would think Soros' lawyers would be all over him if he wasn't using Soros' own words.

And would Fox News get rid of him if he was constantly being sued....and losing?

Remember boys and girls......:tinfoil: Top Down, Bottom Up, and Inside Out :tinfoil: (secret code words)

Garb

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    Richmond
    To add to this, if Beck was lying wouldn't he get sued left and right?

He uses the peoples own words against them quite a bit, hard to sue for repeating something you said or is true and can be fact checked.

I would think Soros' lawyers would be all over him if he wasn't using Soros' own words.

And would Fox News get rid of him if he was constantly being sued....and losing?

Remember boys and girls......:tinfoil: Top Down, Bottom Up, and Inside Out :tinfoil: (secret code words)

Beck gets his facts correct often, but he also leaves important details out, or warps them to fit his own agenda. Alex Jones is even worse imo.

CVMA544

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 26, 2010
    SW Indiana
    Beck gets his facts correct often, but he also leaves important details out, or warps them to fit his own agenda. Alex Jones is even worse imo.

Not disagreeing with you, but I can't think of any of the media talking heads that don't .....left or right.

They are like snake oil salesmen with varying amounts of truth in each of their "products", guess thats where research and common sense come in.

I try to verify alot of what piques my interest, then you have wonder about the veracity of the sources also.

Top Bottom