• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • T-rav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    I just watched it on youtube. If you watched it what did you think? I think he seemed to have the crowd backing him on what he said. Sounded like he kinda opened Jay's eyes to a few things. Glenn is a lifetime member of the NRA too!!

Turn Key

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Do you happen to still have the YouTube link for this bro?

First Leno has Rush Limbaugh on his show, and Rush ran over Harry Reid and Al Gore on Jay's driving course.

Do ya' think Jay has finally found the "Right" way? :dunno:

TK :ingo:

IrishSon of Liberty

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    The most striking thing to me came at the very end of his appearance. Jay asks him if Palin should run for office.

Taking into consideration the rumors that swirled a week or so ago about a Palin/Beck ticket, his response seemed to be that of slightly startled and caught off guard.

Eventually he say yes, but fails to elaborate or acknowledge any other thoughts on the topic.

Keeping with the thought of a Palin/Beck ticket; take notice of how many things from the 9-12 project, TEA party events, or just Beck talking points that she now references and/or directly quotes.

T-rav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    I agree Irish, his speech at The Villages he said he really though about running but he wanted to stand shoulder to shoulder with the people and take the country back. Another thing I noticed is months ago Rush had been talking about Palin as well as Beck on a Wednesday I belive it was and Thursday and Friday Beck and Rush were both gone "out of the office" and it was the weekend when Palin resigned, now Im wondering IF it is possible that there may be a Palin/Beck ticket and Rush as the funding behind it all. Everything Beck and Palin are doing is grassroots style campaigning and cleaver sneak attack on the left. If that is true Im sure the media will say how it just isn't fair that because of all the money and "power" Rush has. YET! YET! They dont call out Mr. Soros and whats his name from SEIU of the HUGE campaign donations. If there is ANY truth to this, this is exactly how the media will spin it mark my words!!

Dont dismiss the "angry mob" 9-12'ers, and TEA party people we ARE the people!!

Top Bottom